From 1 January 2021, the new technical specifications version 1.6.2, the new document type codes and VAT nature will apply to the electronic invoice
From January 1, the New technical specifications The agency pointed out Version 1.6.2 In the rules n. 99922 on 28 February 2020) and n. 16678 on 20 April 2020 (below links). The latter, in particular, updated the specifications of these Terms at the end of February, establishing the possibility of using them as an option from 1 October 2020.
These measures were published by the Revenue Department Electronic Invoice Compilation Guide (Linked below) that December 18, 2020 Released in updated version after three previous editions on November 23rd and 25th and December 16th. An important and very useful document From 1 January 2021 Electronic Invoice Completeer must comply with the new Technical Specifications version 1.6.2 (attached below). This tool is available to all VAT operators who need to prepare electronic invoice to proceed without errors in generating electronic invoices in XML format and send them to customers through transfer system.
Based on the new technical specifications in the rules outlined above and provided in 2020, the XML format of the electronic invoice should now be detailed:
- Category Code – Document (DT Code);
- The VAT natural code of the transaction (code N).
This second code is designed to identify transactions that are not shown VAT on the invoice because it must be carried out with special rules such as non-taxable or non-regional transaction or tax reversal payment. . All are intended to be included in the pre-filled VAT model in the future, and their departure has been postponed several times due to infection. But now let’s look at the type-document code and the VAT natural code separately.
Document type code
The agency manual, in the first part, provides the information needed for the correct package Electronic invoice describes each new type of document Function And how to proceed Gallery Next Registration Invoice.
The electronic invoice is specifically enriched with the following new types of documents related to the code and flow associated with them, namely the electronic invoice or estrometer:
- TD01 Invoice – FE / Esterometer
- Invoice TD02 Deposit / Advance – FE
- TD03 Deposit in Parcel / Advance – FE
- TD04 Credit Note – FE / Esterometer
- TD05 Debit Note – FE / Esterometer
- TD06 Plot – FE
- TD07 Simplified Invoice – FES
- TD08 Simplified Credit Note – EDF
- TD09 Simple Debit Note – EDF
- TD10 Invoice for Purchasing Community In-Community Products – Estrometer
- TD11 In-Community Purchase Invoice for Services – Estrometer
- TD12 Summary Document (Art. 6, Presidential Order 695/1996) – Estrometer
- TD16 Internal Reverse Payment Invoice Integration – FE
- TD17 Integration / Self Invoice for Purchasing Services Overseas – FE
- TD18 Integration for the Purchase of Socio-Social Assets – FE
- TD19 Integration / Self Invoice for Purchasing Items according to Art. 17 c.2 D PR 633/72 – FE
- TD20 self-invoice for regulating and consolidating invoices (in accordance with Art. 6 c.8 and 9 bis Assembly Order 471/97 or Art. 46 c.5 dl 331/93) – FE
- TD21 Self Invoice for Detachment – FE
- Extraction of TD22 Items from Wat Depot – FE
- Extraction of DT23 items from VAT warehouse with VAT – FE payment
- Invoice postponed in accordance with TD24 Art. 21, paragraph 4, Led. a) – FE
- Invoice postponed in accordance with TD25 Art. 21, paragraph 4, third period. b) – FE
- TD26 for sale and internal transfer of depreciated assets (as per Section 36 of Presidential Order 633/72) – FE
- For free transfers without TD27 invoice or compensation for self-consumption – FE.
VAT natural codes
VAT natural codes are also implemented, which should indicate when the value added tax is not highlighted in the invoice.
Analyzing the table of codes, the issuance of sub-codes to identify the following and unique transactions is immediately clear: N 2 transactions are not subject to VAT;
N 3 is not taxed; N6 Reverse charge. Let’s look at it in detail:
- No. 2.1 Not subject to VAT In accordance with Art. Presidential Order No. 7 to 7 September. 633/72
- N 2.2 does not mean – other cases
- No. 3.1 Not taxed – Export
- N 3.2 Not taxed – intra-social goods
- N 3.3 Not taxed – Sale to San Marino
- N 3.4 Not taxable – Transactions such as export sales
- N 3.5 is not taxable – the following declarations of intent
- N 3.6 Not taxable – Other transactions
- No. 6.1 Reverse charge – Sale of scrap and other recycled products
- N 6.2 Reverse charge – pure gold and silver exchange
- N 6.3 Reverse Fee – Subcontract in Construction
- N 6.4 Reverse charge – Sale of buildings
- My 6.5 Reverse Charge – Sale of Mobile Phones
- N 6.6 Reverse charge – removal of electronic products
- N 6.7 Reverse Charging – Construction Sector Performance and Related Sectors
- N 6.8 Reverse charge – Energy sector operations
- N 6.9 Reverse charge – Other cases.
PDF presentation n. 99922 on 02.28.2020
Download PDF Issue n.166579 of 20.04.2020
Download PDF Electronic Invoice Package Guide 18.12.20
Download PDF Link A – Technical Specifications Verse 1.6.2
• Photo: 123rf.com