There are countless ways to do this Download youtube videos On his device. And these often vary depending on the terminal (PC, smartphone or tablet) being used. Discover how to download your favorite videos from your computer or smartphone on this global platform with this detailed and detailed tutorial.
How To Download YouTube Videos With Smartphone?
By default, YouTube allows mobile users to save certain videos they watch in its application. With this feature, every user can download their favorite videos and watch them offline anytime.
However, this method of downloading for non-subscribers to YouTube’s premium offer restricts its use. In fact, they will not be able to save all the videos provided on the YouTube channels, as most of them require a subscription to the YouTube Premium service to save on the mobile device.
To access all of these audiovisual offers, you must subscribe to the said service. When done, just follow the steps below to save and watch YouTube video offline on your Android device (smartphone or tablet).
Step 1: Open the YouTube app on your smartphone
To get started, you need to launch the YouTube app on your smartphone. You can do this from your device’s application menu.
If it is not installed, download it from ” Shop If your device is running iOS and Game Store If it is Android.
Step 2: Find a YouTube video to download
- Once the YouTube homepage is open, you need to search for the video you want to download on your smartphone. To do this, ” To do researchIt is located in the top right tab of the screen next to your profile picture.
- Enter the title of the audiovisual work you want to save on your mobile device in the search bar. Check to start the search.
- Browse the list of results and select the video you like.
- Once it starts playing, swipe right-to-left in the drop-down bar that appears at the bottom of the video, which has features like “. I love“,” I do not like “,” Share “, Etc.
- In the stated features, select DownloadStart recording playing video.
- The download icon should now turn blue.
- Is the download process blocked? This means that the video cannot be stored on your smartphone. To do this you need to subscribe to the YouTube Premium service, as already mentioned above.
Step 3: Access the downloaded video file
- Once the audiovisual file is downloaded, you can discuss it even if you are not connected to the Internet. To access the downloaded video, you must ” Library“Weblight. You can see it in the bottom right tab of the homepage.
- After clicking on it, a new page will appear. In the latter case, select ” Downloads“.
- Click on it to play the downloaded video. The most recent videos will always be at the top of the download list, so there is no need to go down to see the relevant audiovisual file.
However, it should be noted that videos downloaded using YouTube’s premium service can only be viewed on the app. In fact, you can “not see” them Gallery », Your file is not in Explorer or any video player.
Also, all uploaded videos will be automatically deleted from YouTube after 30 days.
You must use a computer to download free YouTube videos that you can play through a third-party application.
How to download youtube videos from computer?
Unlike the mobile version, the web version of YouTube does not store videos. The only way to do this is to use one of the many free online services and tools that specialize in downloading YouTube videos. This is, for example, Online video converter And ClipConverter.
How to download youtube video will be shown in this section of the article Online video converter. But know that there is only one path to follow ClipConverter. To download YouTube videos, you must do the following.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the download tool
Open your favorite browser and enter the link in its address bar https://onlinevideoconverter.pro/en/ Access the YouTube Video Download Service.
Step 2: Copy and paste the link of the video to download
- In the new tab, go to YouTube. Find the video you want to download there. Start reading it and copy the address displayed in the address bar of the new tab.
- Now go to the Downloads service tab and paste the link in “” Paste the link here …This is the first field on the page.
Step 3: Start converting video to MP4
Before you can start converting YouTube video, you need to make sure that the download format is actually set by default on the tool. MP4. When done, click the link ” Change ‘, Which is below.
Step 4: Download the YouTube video
A frame from the video should now appear below ” Change “Click.” Download Tamil Start downloading the video. Various qualities of video can be given to you. Choose the one that suits you.
- The video will start playing as soon as you click on it. Download Tamil“Right-click on the video and select the option” Save video as … “.
- Select the file destination folder MP4. Then, give it a name to make it easier to find.
- Finally, click ” RegistrationComplete the process.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.