On June 9, you will have the opportunity to scan the QR-code with the use of the DOS Antigovit-signal at the entrance to some closed spaces (bars, restaurants, sports halls). If you want to make that informed decision, here are some keys to understand.
AT From June 9th, You can sit back in bars and restaurants, and you can go back to the gymnasiums. The problem is the risk of spreading Govit-19 Indoors are more important than outdoors, and infection is far away.
Therefore, the government has planned a device to detect specific contacts to closed spaces so that these new freedoms do not systematically create new sources of pollution. Objective: To warn viewers of exposure to a person positive for Covit-19 so that they can isolate and test themselves; Thus not contributing to the spread of the disease.
This new device will be integrated into the TousAntiCovid (TAC) application, In the name of “signal”. Important Note: The use of the contact channel of TousAntiCovid-Signal does not force the use of the communication channel already on TousAntiCovid (and vice versa). In other words, they are two separate features of the same application.
The TAC-signal will allow you to scan specific QR-codes displayed by the managers of the closed spaces you visit. Without going into detail (Our reference article) Of its function, the scan will record a specific identifier in your application, which is related to the scan time. As of May 21, full details are not yet known, but the government is expected to put frequently asked questions online in the coming days.
The last point of importance: “Covid Notebooks” (Reminder Notebooks), already in use during the October 2020 renovation, and will be coming back. They can be a paper alternative to the TAC-signal, even if the resulting communication tracking system is very different.
Why scan a QR-code?
If you scan the QR-code with the TAC-signal, you enter the establishment’s contact tracking system. This gives you two benefits:
- You will be Alerted or alerted if you are exposed or exposed For someone who has tested positive for Govit-19 in use. So you know you are in contact, you can isolate yourself and do PCR test if needed.
- Conversely, you can report positively to Govt-19 if needed, thus Presumably alert other customers Through that space they can act accordingly.
You do not need to scan the QR code
- Stop Govt (DAC’s ancestor) attacked it by the National Commission for Information and Freedom (CINIL) from the first drafts The use of the application must be voluntary. In other words, he argues that a citizen interested in the application and another who refuses to install it should be equal in law. This principle applies to the TAC-signal.
- If you do not like or cannot use the QR-code system, the restaurant can provide you with replacement paper or a digital reminder book. When restaurants reopened last year, Customers do not need to participate in the contact channel.« In practice, if the person refuses to communicate his data, the data controller cannot deny access to his company. [dans le carnet de rappel, ndlr] », Wrote The Sinil.
- As of May 21, there is still a little skepticism about duty in some places. Cnil woke up The possibility of obligation for visitors to participate in an organization for recording attendance. Only this duty would have been tolerated Places in “high risk”. The list of these places was unknown at the time, but still exists. Since the government is no longer involved in this matter, it will no longer exist. But even then, an alternative to TAC must be available. ” CNIL notes that users will retain the option not to use the TousAntiCovid application, and it will be an obligation for individuals to register visits. He added.
- And in principle, You can deny any contact tracking method In most cases. We will confirm this information shortly.
You will not be contacted for your personal data
If you decide to scan the QR-code with the TAC signal:
- You will not share any personal data with the restaurant. Collecting your smartphone restaurant ID, there is no other way.
- On the other hand, you will send the data you have collected – restaurant identifier, login time, and your TAC-signal identifier at scanning time. A central server, controlled by the state. This central computer is responsible for cross-referencing data and preventing potential communication events. Data should not be kept for more than 14 days, which is equivalent to the isolation period.
- There is never a zero risk in cyber security, but it is very difficult to set up potential conditions for computer abuse. Everything is over moderate robbery (find out what time you were at such a time).
- If you wish to participate in a contact tracking program for the reasons mentioned above, Prefer QR-code for reminder book. The paper version of the contact tracking system asks for information, surname, first name and contact instructions (phone, email). This personal data is often poorly protected by restaurant owners. They are there Has access Sometimes inadvertently allowing access to other customers.
Continuation in the video