The latest update from Nintendo Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, Announced yesterday, is now live.
This minor update upgrades the game to version 9.0.1 and fixes many issues with the new DLC fighter Steve / Alex Minecraft. Enemies will no longer fall on the stage when these characters create a block in a certain place.
Another change not mentioned in these recent patch notes is the adjustment of Steve’s hit screen. He will now grab the whole steak. See the difference in our comparison post.
Courtesy of Nintendo Support Page: Full Link Notes Below:
Ed. 9.0.1 (Released October 21, 2020)
– Fixed an issue where Steve / Alex created a block at a specific location and sometimes an enemy fighter passed through the terrain when the enemy fighter destroyed that block.
– Fixed an issue where an opponent fighter would sometimes pass through terrain when Steve / Alex created a block at a specific location and attacked the opposing fighter.
– Fixed an issue where the enemy fighter would become uncontrollable when Steve / Alex attacked them with a mincard in some situations.
– Fixed an issue where if Steve / Alex’s mincard jumps off the wall it won’t hit the opposing fighter.
– Opposite fighters on Steve / Alex’s mincard will sometimes be redirected to the original location they took.
– Fixed an issue when some fighters went through Steve / Alex’s block.
Have you downloaded this latest update yet? Did you notice anything else? Tell us below.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”