Published by Sony Official Technical Properties Its highly anticipated next generation VR headset, which will obviously only be usablePS5, Also confirms the name: PlayStation VR2. The names of the controllers, also known as simple VR controllers, have been confirmed. Let’s read:
- Display – OLED
- Resolution – 2000 x 2040 per eye
- Refresh rate – 90Hz, 120Hz
- The distance between the adjustable lenses
- View field – approximately 110 degrees
- Motion sensors – six-axis motion sensor system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer)
- Connection sensor – IR proximity sensor
- Cameras – Four cameras on the viewer and one IR surveillance camera per eye
- Controller monitoring
- Feedback – Vibration on the viewer
- Can connect to PS5 via USB Type-C connection
- Audio – Input: Built-in Microphone / Output: Stereo Headphone Jack
Instead these are the specifications of the controllers:
- Buslandi [Destro]- PS Button, Options Button, Action Buttons (Circle / Cross), R1 Button, R2 Button, Right Stick / R3 Button -[Sinistro]PS Button, Create Button, Action Buttons (Triangle / Square), L1 Button, L2 Button, Left Stick / L3 Button
- Motion / Tracking – Motion Sensors – Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer) – Capacity Sensor: Fingerprint detection IR LED: Position monitoring
- Feedback – trigger effect (on R2 / L2 button), haptic feedback (from one actuator per unit)
- Porta – USB Type-C
- Bluetooth Ver5.1
- Battery – Type: Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
The news came through the PlayStation Blog, where it is described as the PlayStation VR2 headset VR Gaming To the next level, thanks to the 4K HDR OLED displays, with a 110 degree field. As you can understand by reading the specifications, the exterior will monitor users and controllers using integrated cameras, without the need to use an external camera.
PlayStation VR2 can be tracked Eye movement. So to make the gaming experience more impressive, it would be enough to move them to give a specific input to the restricted character. Involvement will be enhanced by new sensors designed to amplify the emotions reported to players, thanks to vibrations and various feedbacks. For example, in the most exciting moments you can hear a character’s heartbeat, or you can hear an object moving at high speed near his head.
Unfortunately Sony has not released any new PlayStation VR2 images, so we will have to wait a little more for the final design.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”