Current version Remo uninstaller Is here 2.3.5, Posted on 08/11/2021. As with previous minor updates, version 2.3.5 is only used to fix minor bugs, improve translations, and scan “program scraps”. For more significant changes, go back to the important update 4.3 released on 04/15/2020. This version either improved the detection algorithms of the forced uninstall mode (Pro version) or improved the speed of detecting the remaining folders and files after uninstalling the software. On the interface page, this update added “always forward” display option in Hunter mode and the ability to change the text color of the command buttons. Also, to show more information, the Uninstall Confirmation dialog has been edited. Important point: Revo Uninstaller no longer supports Windows XP beyond version 4.0.
As a reminder, Remo uninstaller Software is a tool for cleaning up and removing unwanted files. A machine needs its optimization to function well. It is important in this case to remove bulky files or files that are no longer used for anything.
RevoUninstaller allows you to cleanly remove any software or programs. It erases all traces in the registry. Software is easy to find with the integrated search engine. The forced uninstall feature is also available for review software. It can track the installation of the software in real time. It will detect all the files that are subject to changes. When it comes time to uninstall, the files to be deleted are already listed and the task will be done in 3 clicks. To avoid unpleasant surprises due to accidental deletion or change in the registry, RevoUninstaller always takes a backup. A copy is made before its operation and before each uninstall.
Downloads and installs the Revo Uninstaller
Revo Uninstaller downloads and installs software just like any other software. So get started by downloading here. Save it anywhere, just like any other software, and then start running.
Then follow the steps below:
- Default location
You have, Revo Uninstaller now installed on your computer and we can now proceed to uninstall your ‘recalcitrant’ program.
Uninstalling the “recalcitrant” program
After installing Revo Uninstaller, Revo opens and loads a list of all the programs installed on your computer. So, you should have a window like this:
Search and select the program in question
In this list (more or less longer depending on the number of programs installed on your computer) find the program you want to uninstall.
(For example, I will uninstall FileZilla)
- Select the program and click on ‘UninstallLike here:
You will be asked for confirmation. Answer ‘Yes’
- Select mode ‘Improved And clickTo be continued‘:
- Revo Uninstaller performs a scan, which creates a restore point and enables the default uninstaller for the application you want to uninstall.
Pre-uninstall with default uninstaller
- Follow the uninstall instructions below:
- Let the revo scan finish and continue.
Remove log items and related files and directories
- Revo will start a new scan; Searching for folders and files associated with the uninstalled program but not the registry components (which Windows does not use)
- When the scan is complete, clickTo be continued‘. Revo shows first ‘Remaining log items‘
- ‘Select all‘After’Remove‘Finally,’To be continued‘
- Depending on the software, Revo Uninstaller proposes to delete the files associated with the previously uninstalled program, just follow the steps above.
- Behold, we have come to the end, clickTo be continued‘And on’To complete‘
Future use of Revo
You can use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall any program. Revo is not just for uninstalling problematic programs. I also recommend using Revo to uninstall your programs instead of the Windows application.
“Software presentation on CCM: Revo Uninstaller”
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.
How to Play Blackjack: Key Guide
Best casino games for Nintendo fans
Top 4 Nintendo Switch games with the best music