WhatsApp: Experts warn about dangerous security holes! Warning, how can fraudsters spy on your data!
Be aware of dangerous security vulnerabilities Share!
Fraudsters are currently naughty on Messenger. You are using a dangerous security flaw ShareSpy on your data. What can you do about it?
WhatsApp: Dangerous security hole targeting data
Fraudsters need to communicate with you for a long time to get your data. Attack works like this: The fraudster handles a GIF image that no longer complies with RBGA standards. He then sends this to his victim, while at the same time providing the WhatsApp filter, as announced by the web portal “Netsweld”.
This is WhatsApp:
- Instant News Service was founded in 2009 by John Gomez and Brian Acton in Santa Clara, USA.
- In 2014, Facebook Inc. Bought WhatsApp for $ 19 billion
- This application is available for Android and Apple users
- You can not only send text and voice messages, pictures and videos, but also make phone calls
- WhatsApp has been repeatedly criticized for lack of data protection
He gets the user to return the GIF with a new filter. This leads to malfunction of the messenger and damages its memory. The fraudster may eventually use this to retrieve his victim’s data.
WhatsApp: A great trick! This allows you to sample voice messages before you send
WhatsApp: The latest update protects against attacks
WhatsApp responds immediately to vulnerabilities and updates with version 184.108.40.206. Published. Higher versions are protected from scams.
Users who have not yet downloaded the update should do so soon. “Network World” Accordingly, it is urgently advised not to expose the risk further. (nk)
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”