Always updated and latest Monster hunter Canon on date, very well received Rise of the Monster HunterUpgraded to version 3.7.0 via an update Available Free. In the menu, there are some tweaks and other adjustments to the game to improve the overall experience of the players, but also new quests events and new DLCs Cosmetics are available for purchase. Find all information about this 3.7.0 update below.
Important additions and changes
- New event quests are available every week.
- New DLCs can be purchased through the Nintendo eShop.
Bug Fixes / Misc
- Fixed a bug when building Chumsky that would select non-existent voice type 4 under certain conditions, causing crashes and other issues.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause a difference in target settings between host and guests in training ground.
- Fixed a bug where some mobs would stumble instead of being knocked down when hit by a vent or explodetote in Lava Caverns.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from entering their tent if they switched zones while starting to ride a wyvern.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the item bar from updating.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented certain visual effects from showing during cutscenes with the start of the “Thunder Serpent Goddess” quest with Arthur’s special armor.
- Fixed an issue where the player character’s hips were cut off when wearing some leg armor in conjunction with the “Sonic Sweater” special armor.
- Fixed a bug where the player character’s hair could sometimes clip onto their body when using the “Hinoa Long Hair” or “Minodo Long Hair” hairstyle.
- Fixed a bug that temporarily prevented the player’s pillhair from being displayed if the player joined a multiplayer session.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Billboil from displaying dried meat on his nose if the player joined the lobby during the “Give a Treat” animation.
- Fixed a bug where Balikos would sometimes stop moving when performing “Giga Boom!”
- Fixed a bug where the display of the number of bullets remaining in the cannon launcher would sometimes be incorrect when using “Split the Ground”.
- Fixed a bug that caused an unexpected freeze if the player was hit with Chumsky’s combo while on guard (where he lunges towards the monster and performs a blunt attack).
- Fixed a bug where the insect clave would sometimes glow a different color than the equipped Kinsect.
- Fixed a bug that caused a timeout where the player could not cheat if they stopped aiming the Bowgun.
- Fixed a bug where, under certain conditions, there was a mismatch between the amount of ammo held and the amount of ammo displayed for Bougan.
- Fixed a bug where the selected gyro correction type would only reflect on one controller when multiple controllers were connected.
- Fixed a bug in multiplayer where owls would disappear from other players’ hands when using fast travel to move around the village.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the total number of kills from being displayed correctly on the second page of the guild map if the sum of killed and captured monsters reached 99,999.
- Text corrections.
- Other bug fixes.
Rise of the Monster Hunter There is Available from March 26 On that day Nintendo-SwitchIt is rated 9/10 by Unbelievable Lothario During that You can read or re-read it by clicking here. Finally, an extension Rise of the Monster Hunter Sunrise expected For next summer.
#MHRise Patch Ver. 3.7 is now available for download.
—Monster Hunter (@monsterhunter) December 20, 2021
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”