Samsung has released the update for the Samsung Galaxy S20 series this weekend. The update includes a security update for January 2021 provided by Google and bug fixes and performance improvements in each update, so new features are not expected. It is recommended to back up the data before the update so that it is protected during the update. Download and install Galaxy S20 + Update மூலம் with Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20 + G and Galaxy S20 + G. To download the latest security updates to your device, the device must have the latest available Android version installed. More information about this update can be found below or from Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Update for January 2021 -> Description
The update contains the following build number, which can now be downloaded and installed using the update function via ⚙ Menu Settings → Software Update → Download.
- Device: Galaxy S20 (SM-G980F) – Build Number: G980FXX5 CDL6
- Device: Galaxy S20 5G (SM-G981b) – Build Number: G981 PXX5 CDL6
- Device: Galaxy S20 + (SM-G9855F) – Build Number: G985 FXX5 CDL6
- Device: Galaxy S20 + 5G (SM-G986b) – Build Number: G986 PXX5 CDL6
- Device: Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (SM-G988b) – Build Number: G988 PXX5 CDL6
- Release Date: 2021-01-06 – Security Link Status: 2021-01-01
New Features and Improvements for the Samsung Galaxy S20 Series:
- The security of your device has been improved.
Software updates for Samsung Galaxy models
If you get a new smartphone or tablet, you will receive software updates from Samsung even after you purchase it. These may be new functions, but they are also security updates that are available for download. We recommend installing these updates as soon as they are released. It is very easy to be notified about the availability of new updates for your smartphone or tablet: Once the automatic update is enabled, you will automatically receive a notification on your mobile device when an update is available for download and installation.