One of the challenges Aloor Law Regulating the operation of co-owners and co-owners trustees at the same time.
From January 1, 2015, the law requires co-owners and the Union Council to provide a secure extranet so that they can consult, download and print documents related to co-ownership …
It was in this context that the motherland wanted to carry out the study it allowed To enrich their knowledge of the Extranet applications of co-owners calling Syndicate to contact them to better improve the service provided.
IFOP has thus raised the question 905 apartment owners with professional condominium trustees Via a questionnaire administered by CAWI April 6 to 12, 2022.
- 66% of owners knowThey know they have an extranet in their co-ownershipAnd especially owners with medium-sized trustees (80% know Extronet) and Union Council members (79% know Extronet). So it is still possible to gain fame.
- Most of the owners who are aware of the existence of their extranet are aware of the contents and various functions of the extranet (78% but only 30% of the “yes, absolutely”): Therefore qualified knowledge that may be optimal. More than 8 out of 10 respondents know they have access to their identifier.
- Globally, All aspects of Extranet are considered useful ; And in particular the key documents of the co-ownership and the cost of the building (97% and 95% of the perceived benefit, respectively) can be traced.
- Even among owners who know the existence of Extranet, 80% have already used / consulted and planned to use again, This is 53% of all owners. They use it relatively frequently, at least once a quarter.
- Finally, among the users of Extranet, 9 out of 10 respondents are satisfied with it (But less than 2 out of 10 respondents are “very satisfied”) A satisfaction, so perfect on a large scale in intensity.
- The weak point of the Extranet is clearly its worthy reputation. Owners know its existence, on the other hand, Its content and function is very concise. To improve this, communicate Precise content of extranet (We find out exactly what is there) and work Understanding the service and its precise functions.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.