Since PDF files cannot be converted in general PDF readers, you need a special program to remove individual pages from your PDF file. There are many free offers for you on the internet. However, if you are concerned about data security, you should download the appropriate editing program to your computer. We will introduce you to the providers of “Sezta” (online program for all operating systems) and “PDF24 Creator” (program for Windows) in the following:
Delete PDF pages with Cezda
Delete PDF pages with PDF24 Creator
Follow our step-by-step instructions or check out the quick start guide.
- First, open Sezda via this link.
- Then “Upload PDF files“.
- Now choose the appropriate one PDF Upload it by clicking on “To openClick.
- If you want to delete personal pages, go to Related page. A “Waste paper bin“Icon. Click to delete a page.
- Finally “Use the changes“.
- Finally you can use “Download Tamil“Download the edited PDF.
- Download PDF24 Creator first On your Windows computer. Follow the installation instructions.
- Then open the program “PDF creator“Out.
- Now you can see your folders in the left column. Go PDF file locationYou want to delete pages.
- Drag the file via “Drag and drop“In black Edit fieldBy pressing and holding the left mouse button on the file.
- Click on the page you want to delete and confirm [Entfernen]Repeat the process for all the pages you want to delete.
- Once you have removed all the unwanted pages, click on it Floppy disk icon See Edit box at the top Save the modified PDF file.
- This will open a window with multiple layout options. You can do this Ignore page “Click”ProceedClick.
- You can now use it in the next window Name the new PDF Change and Location Choose. Finally “To protect“.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.