In order to continue to provide you with regular and relevant content, Nintendo-Down Appoints new aspirants. You do not need to have experience in video game magazines to join us.
Today, Our team Has 30 people With writers, testers, proofreaders and streamers!
We are currently looking for:
- Two writers / testers who specialize in indie games
The news is dense, and there are more and more releases of games on the Nintendo Switch. We are looking for a person who is interested in the world of independents and would like to share his interest. Be sure to write down the news and game reviews provided by our site.
- Two news and test editors
We are keen to improve the quality for our readers and we are looking for people who are proficient in spelling, grammar and syntax while having patience and team spirit.
Easy to apply, just send us an email [email protected] Introduce yourself:
- Name / First Name / Nickname / Age
- What is their livelihood? (At least to know yourself)
- How did you hear about Nintendo-Town?
- What consoles do you have?
- Have you ever had experience in journalism or other amateur sites (video games or other)? If so, feel free to attach a sample article.
- What kind of game do you like the most, and why?
- Your social networks? (If you have some)
We are waiting for one Minimum intensity In the recommendations. Of course, minimal personal investment is also required. Fluency in English is a plus but not mandatory by any means.
Nintendo-Down is a site Passionate volunteers, So this job is not paid, but it still has benefits: testing games in the preview, participating in exhibitions such as Paris Games Week or Japan Expo, going to sports presentations, participating in events where Nintendo-Town is a partner Medialopolis Where Summer Geek Festival. Well, at the moment it is not really the idea of conferences, but the future is ahead of us. Finally, if you join our team, know that you will be welcomed to train in the best conditions.
If you have any questions, we will answer them in the comments section.