And Your iPhone shows a black screen With the following message: support.apple.com/iphone/restore and it can no longer connect with iTunes, which means it has entered recovery mode.
This can happen for a number of reasons, including:
- You can not update your iPhone,
- Unable to recover your iPhone,
- You tried to recover your iPhone from an old backup,
- Your new device needs an initial setup.
Below are some of the most common.
Why does your iPhone show “support.apple.com/iphone/restore”?
If your iPhone is stuck with the following message: support.apple.com/iphone/restore, this can in most cases cause a software problem and a black screen.
- An application-related problem,
- Update failure,
- To downgrade or restore an iOS 15 beta,
- A function that disables iOS on your iPhone, etc.
It should be highlighted The latest 13 iPhones were recently announced, All running under iOS 15. So they may face this kind of problem Apple supports recovery During a new update. Keep in mind that all publishers need to update their apps quickly, and in most cases they are supported by the latest version of iOS.
If you have damaged something on your iPhone’s motherboard (rare case), your iPhone may be stuck in this support. Apple.com/iphone/restore news.
So we will see below 5 Ways To Fix This Apple Bug Quickly.
1. Reinstall the latest version of iOS through iTunes
If you have The iPhone is stuck in recovery modeThe first thing to do, is to try to do Recover with iTunes Under Windows. This can work in many shutdown cases. However, if you have not already backed up, it is important to know that all your data will be erased by resetting your iPhone via iTunes.
If the iPhone is stuck in recovery mode, here’s how to recover it via iTunes:
- To get started, install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
- Connect the iPhone to the PC via USB cable and click the “My Phone” logo.
- After that, click “Reset iPhone”.
- Finally, follow the instructions given in iTunes to restore your iPhone setup.
2. Fix your iPhone stuck in recovery mode with AnyFix
This way, we are going to show you one of the best solutions using software to fix the problem “Support Apple Com iPhone Reset”. In a few clicks, your iPhone 13 or lower will return to its original state and you will no longer have this error message.
What else, Your data will not be erased if you select “Fixed Repair” mode. Without pre-backup, it is an advantage compared to retrieving via iTunes.
Here is the procedure to follow:
- First, install AnyFix On your Mac or on your Windows computer.
- Once the tool is installed, open it and click “Fix system”.
- Then select “50+ iPhone Problems” Then press the button “Start”.
- After that, connect the iPhone to the PC using the USB cable and tap “Start” Then on “Standard repair”.
Note: Advanced repairs or final repairs can also be chosen. However, these two methods will erase your data.
- In addition, press “Download” To install iOS system on your iPhone.
- Please be patient until the download is complete, then tap “Check now”.
- Finally, wait until your iPhone is restarted and the repair is complete.
3. Restart the iPhone in recovery mode without the computer
If you still see the message support.apple.com/iphone/restoreYou can try restarting your iPhone in recovery mode. Below are detailed steps to fix the problem without computer.
Here’s how to force a restart in recovery mode:
- For iPhone 8 and newer versions: Long press the volume up button (a few seconds) and then release it. Quickly press the Volume Down button. Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- For iPhone 7 or 7 Plus: Press and hold the side (or top) button and the Volume Down button until you see the Apple logo.
- IPhone 6 / 6s, SE or earlier: Press the side (or top) button and the Home button until the Apple logo appears.
If necessary, you need to recover your iPhone from your computer. Manipulation only Switch to recovery mode No computer required, but this does not guarantee that your iPhone will return to normal.
4. Recover iPhone stuck “Support.apple.com/iphone/restore” Via DFU mode
IPhone DFU mode It is a very deep option to fix all system errors that have occurred on the device including when the iPhone is stuck on the screen support.apple.com/iphone/restore. The process can be a bit complicated and the steps to follow also depend on this IPhone model you own :
- Open iTunes.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB cable.
- Put the iPhone in DFU mode:
- IPhone 8 or later: Press the Volume Plus button and release quickly. Press the Volume Down button and release quickly. Press and hold the side button until the screen goes completely black. Press and hold the Side and Volume Down buttons for 5 seconds. Release the side button, but press the Volume Down button until the message “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode” appears.
- On iPhone 7 or 7 Plus: Press and hold the Power Button and Volume Down button simultaneously for 10 seconds. Release the Power button, but press the Volume Down button until the message “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode” appears.
- On iPhone 6s or earlier models: Press and hold the top (or side) button and the Home button for 8 seconds. Release only the top (or side) button without releasing the Home button for 10 seconds. ITunes will announce that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
- Click OK to close the message in the iTunes window.
- Tap “Reset iPhone” to recover the device by installing iOS clean.
Once the process is complete you can either set up the iPhone from scratch, or set up a backup if you created one before support.apple.com/iphone/restore issues.
5. Contact Apple Support
Finally, if all the solutions we mentioned in this guide do not work, it may be a hardware problem, not a software problem. In this case, we recommend contacting the Apple Customer Service on the phone or visiting the Genius Bar closest to you in order to locate your iPhone.
Apple Support can be supported if your iPhone is still under warranty or if you have purchased an Apple Care insurance extension. It all depends on the problem you are facing.
The iPhone stuck «Support.apple.com/iphone/restore A real disabling problem can, unfortunately, arise at any time. Additionally, your iPhone will no longer work when repaired. Fortunately, there are several solutions to fix this software bug or issue.
The best solution is to handle yourself AnyFix software Let yourself Recover your iPhone Your data will not be erased at any time.
Feel free to share this guide with other users if it helps you resolve the issue.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.