- You can download
Nintendo SwitchGames Nintendo iShopIn a few minutes depending on how fast your internet connection is.
- One when you download
NintendoChange the game and pay using debit / credit card, gift card, paypal account or Nintendo points.
- If you have a code, you can use it to download a game without paying.
Downloads digitally Nintendo Switch Sport is an easy and efficient way to get all the games you want to play, without having to have a set of physical games.
Although big titles like “The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” can take hours, most switch games can be downloaded in minutes.
Switch games are easy to download – just make sure you have stable internet access and you can connect the console to its charger when you download. You also need to have enough space to store the games you download, which means you can add extra storage space on the SD card or external hard drive.
How To Download Nintendo Switch Games From Nintendo EShop
1. From the Switch Homescreen, go to the Eshop icon in the task bar below – it looks like an orange shopping bag – and press A to open it. Enter your account password if prompted.
2. In Eshop, you can search for games by name, browse the latest releases or see the best sellers. There is also a “Best Deals” option that shows all the games currently on sale. Once you have selected a game to download, click on it.
3. Scroll down to the box labeled “Continue to Buy” (or “Free Download” if the game is free) and press A.
4. There are many ways to pay for a game. You can use the Nintendo points you earn by purchasing other games (each point is worth one percent), using a debit or credit card, an eShop gift card or a PayPal account. Clicking on any of the options will provide instructions on how to link that payment type to your account.
5. Once you have linked your payment method and added funds to your account, make sure you want to buy.
6. Aesop will take some time to process your purchase. When it’s done, sit back and wait while your new game is downloaded to your computer.
How To Download Nintendo Switch Games With A Code
If you have received the download code for the Nintendo Switch game – for example, if you purchased the digital game code from Amazon – you can load the game on your console at no extra charge.
1. Again, open the switch by selecting its icon from the Homescreen.
2. In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down and select “Enter Code”.
3. Press A to bring up the keyboard or tap the empty text box.
4. Enter your code and press the “OK” or Plus button.
5. If your code is valid, you will show which game the code is tied to.
6. The game will start downloading.