Check out the latest version of Windows 11 officially first.
At the big event Microsoft The company has finally revealed the “what’s next for Windows” on June 24, 2021 Windows 11. A few hours ago The American giant Got it Prima Built Official (22000.51) of Windows 11 Insider Preview (Click who Join it).
The framework in question includes all the features revealed at last week’s event, as well as features that have already appeared in some Windows 11 leaks.
Once you have downloaded and installed the Windows 11 Insider Preview framework, you can access it New Start Menu With its centered location and curved edges (which is the rest of the operating system). Explore new settings menu, notification center upgrades, file explorer updates and more.
The Microsoft Insider Preview Official Blog The latest version of Windows 11 describes everything you might expect, as well as a list of known issues with creating 22000.51.
As we finalize the product over the next few months, we will work with you to improve the experience. You can try out many of the new features we showed you last week in this first preview. In the coming months, we will be bringing features such as chat with Microsoft teams and Android apps as soon as they are ready for the Microsoft Store – we started this journey together!
We think it’s only fair to tell you not to use Windows 11 Insider Preview as your daily operating system.. At least not yet. Early versions of Windows 11 may be riddled with errors and bugs, despite the potential for data loss (albeit remote). So enrolling in the Windows Insider Preview program is not a decision that should be taken lightly, especially on the computer you use daily.
How to determine if Windows 11 previews are running on your computer
As hardware requirements change significantly, it is important to know how this will affect Windows 11 test previews.
Before proceeding, some users report:
Your computer does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11.
If you received the above message while trying to install Windows 11 Insider Preview 22000.51, Microsoft recommends restarting your computer and checking for the latest Windows update.
Already in the Insider project
If you’ve tested the previews on the Dev channel “until June 24, 2021”, Microsoft will allow you to continue installing Windows 11 even if your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements.
However, there are a few things to keep in mind before you go. For example, if your computer does not meet the new requirements, further problems and errors may adversely affect the Windows 11 experience, which will never be fixed.
If something goes wrong with the installation that requires reinstalling the operating system, your computer will not be able to go back to the Windows 11 preview program because system requirements will be used.
Finally, when the company launches Windows 11, devices that did not meet the minimum hardware requirements that were part of the Windows Insider program will be removed from the program, and future previews for subsequent updates will no longer be downloaded to these devices. In this case, the company recommends a clean installation of Windows 10 using the latest ISO file available.
Microsoft has already created a chart describing the compatibility of devices for individuals using preview builds.
New to the Insider project
If you plan to register a device for the first time in the test program, you must meet the minimum requirements for hardware configuration before you can participate and install previews from the program.
The minimum recommended hardware requirements to run Windows 11 are:
- Processor: 1GHz or faster with two or more 64-bit cores (SoC)
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Hard Disk: 64GB or higher.
- System Firmware: UEFI and secure boot.
- DPM: Reliable Operating System Module (DPM) Version 2.0.
- Graphics: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: High definition (720p) larger than 9 inches, 8 bits per color channel.
Also, one will be required Internet connection This is because a Microsoft account is required to complete the installation of this version.
If you do not know if your computer meets the minimum requirements, you can use the application Microsoft PC Health Test Find out.
- Open the Microsoft Support page.
- Click the app download link.
- Save the app to your device.
- Double-click the installation file to install the PC Health Check application.
- Select the option to accept the license agreement.
- Click the Install button.
- Select the option to open the application.
- Click the Finish button.
- Click the Check Now button.
After completing the steps, the application will determine if your system is compatible or which component prevents the installation.
If the processor is problematic, it should be noted that Windows 11 can only be installed on specific processors from Intel, AMD and ARM.
How to get Windows 11 previews from Windows Update
If a device is already registered in the Windows Insider Program Dev channel, you do not need to change any settings. If you are joining the Windows Insider program to test Windows 11 first and your device meets the minimum requirements, follow these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click Update & Security.
- Click on the Windows Insider program.
- Quick Tip: If you do not see the option to configure the feature, go to Settings> Privacy> Detection and Feedback and select the Data option, then go back to the “Windows Insider Program” page.
- Click the Start button.
- Click the button to link an account.
- Select your Microsoft account from the list.
- Click the Continue button.
- In the “Choose internal settings” section, select the option Dev Channel.
- Click the Confirm button.
- Click the button to confirm again to accept the terms.
- Now click on the Restart button.
Installs Windows 11 Insider Preview
Whether you are already a member of the Windows Insider program or not, you can use the following steps to force the installation of Win 11 manually:
- Open Settings.
- Click Update & Security.
- Click the Windows Update rule.
- Click the Verify button for updates.
After completing the steps, Windows 11 Preview will be downloaded and installed just like any other preview you have ever installed.