Hey, listen! We’d love to hear your opinion on Nintendo Voice Chat, and now you have the opportunity to hear your voice again on NVC.
Below this article, you will find an option to share a brief video with us and the IGN community, powered by the audio and video comment tool Yapa.
We would like many NVC fans to answer this question for next week’s episode:
How do you think Nintendo will protect itself against two new next-gen consoles?
Here’s how you can participate:
- Create a Yapa account or sign in to your Facebook, Google, Discus or Center account.
- Search the video comment box below our articles on both desktop and mobile web. Please note that this feature is not currently available in our mobile apps.
- Press the green bar with the talk bubble icon and allow your permission settings to access your mic and camera if required.
- You can choose between audio and video recording. We like the video to see your face (please your face only – Samus and Master Headgear or Got of War Face Paint are cool with us though), but you can use the audio only option if you have a bad hair day.
- When you see your face, sign up to record your video. Stop when you are done. You can send a message that is 45 seconds long.
- You can watch your video again and then choose to cancel or post.
- If you want to upload the recorded video individually, you can use the upload media function to do so. It’s easy to show off your amoeba or classic games packages. But please, there is no copyrighted content.
- You can watch and share videos by clicking on the icons of fellow commentators, and you can follow the contributors you like.
Still have questions? You can learn more about the new comment system here. Also, please remember to follow us Guidelines for commenting.
Go now and get the thing!
The Logan plant is the production assistant for the Nintendo voice chat. Find him on Twitter @LoganJPlant.