New game of harmonics, FUSER, More than a music mash-up and rhythm game. It looks like a party, your own music festival experience not found in a COVID-19 world. Digital alone, pushing instrument-like devices and incorporating the finest of its past games (instantly reminiscent of rock band and tropmix), all of which make Harmonix 20 years of history in making music games shine.
FUSER ™ comes from the creators of Rock Band ™ & Dance Central of – the relentless virtual music festival where you control the music! Combine elements of the world’s most popular songs to create your own sound or partner with friends in epic collaborations and then share your amazing compositions and title shows with the world!
- Play with a library of over 100 songs, including tracks by some of the best artists in the world
- Absolute challenges to unlock new skills and content in the campaign game
- Explore, discover and create incredible combinations and custom effects in the freestyle game
- Collaborate or compete in multiplayer with players from around the world
- Customization options to change the look and feel of your unique personal style
- Share your inspired combinations and captivating shows online and online
Harmonix, which celebrates its release throughout the month, also hosts a variety of competitions. Looking for a brand new, one-of-a-kind custom Nintendo Switch? Try your luck and enter to win it Gleam.io’s Competitive Portal.
You can spin some tracks with friends from today! FUSER is available digitally Nintendo iShop With D 59.99 (standard version) and $ 99.99 (VIP version), all its DLC is available.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”