Emmanuel Macron announced that the health pass would be extended from July 21st. We are taking new steps.
From June 9, the Health Pass will be mandatory in France in some cases. However, many French men and women have not yet identified such a document: what is it? What is it used for? Where can we ask you? Here is everything you need to know.
What is a Health Pass?
To get started, you need to go over the basics. The Health Pass, despite its misnomer, is not a document. It should be viewed as a kind of “pocket”, a folder where you can slip one of these three documents:
- Certificate of vaccination against cowpea in the form of QR code One of the 4 vaccines approved by the European Union (Bioendech and Pfizer, Moderna, Astrogeneneka, Johnson)
- One is the negative Govt test Recently
- Or Certificate of Recovery from Govt (This shows you did covit 6 months ago, so you may have antibodies to protect yourself).
From June, a health pass will be mandatory in the following cases:
From June 9th, To travel within the EU, you must present the EU Digital Covid Certificate, which includes proof of recovery from vaccine, negative test or Covit-19 less than 6 months in European format. The QR code in the Health Pass can be read directly anywhere in Europe in the DOS Antigovit application.
Keep in mind, however, that each country can implement additional health measures. The Advice for travelers Permission from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to learn about any restrictions used by the countries you wish to visit.
This responsibility affects everyone over the age of 11.
From July 1, 2021, when you download your vaccination certificate from the Amelie website, you will receive the European certification version directly. There is no longer a French-French version.
For recreational activities:
Some places and establishments with more than 1,000 people may require a health pass (vaccination certificate or recent negative PCR test) at the entrance:
- Marks, tents
- In theaters
- Venues for sports or cultural performance, conference, meeting, performance or multipurpose rooms
- Trade Fairs and Exhibitions
- Stadiums, Outdoor Companies, Indoor Sports Companies
- Theme parks for the types of organizations that receive the public, for which the use of a health pass in public law is provided
- Great casinos
- Outdoor sitting ceremonies
- Outdoor sports competitions “if possible conditions are established”
- Passenger travel and boats accommodate more than 1,000 people
- Other events especially when they are localized.
From July 21st
Until July 21, this document will be required to participate in an activity or access a location in the area.
When more than 50 people join at the same time, a health pass for those over the age of twelve will be required from July 21 at the following locations:
- Amusement parks
In August, by the same means, this document will be requested in the following locations:
- Cafes and restaurants
- Shopping centers (the government must specify which shopping centers are affected);
- Hospitals, Pension Homes and Medical-Social Institutions;
- Aircraft, trains and coaches for long journeys
Emmanuel Macron said the obligation to issue the latest negative test or vaccination certificate applies to customers, users and staff.
How to Get Your Health Pass
Health Pass is provided in digital version (Via the QR code obtained Anti-Govt application, you can download here) Or in paper version (provided by the place where the test or vaccination was carried out).
From May 27, everyone who has been vaccinated can retrieve their vaccination certificate on the health insurance patient portal. The QR code in this document is used to import and store the results in the TousAntiCovid application.
Note that the results of PCR and antigen tests can also be viewed SI-DEP Portal And will be imported into the TousAntiCovid application.
The health pass is also in paper form. The PCR test or vaccination certificate can simply be printed on a piece of paper with a QR code and displayed when asked.
How to integrate PCR testing in TousAntiCovid
When you test Kovit at a pharmacy or lab, you ask for your phone number. After receiving the test results, you will receive an SMS called SIDEP from the sender. A link sends you to the sidep.gouv.fr platform, where you can enter your date of birth and after receiving a confirmation SMS with a code to enter the platform, you can download your results. Save it and then print or save.
Or import in Dows Anti Govt. In the application, in the Test Books tab, you will find your test.
How to integrate the vaccine certificate in TousAntiCovid
Once you have downloaded your European Vaccine Certificate from the Amelie website, all you have to do is open the TousAntiCovid app, click the small camera on the top right, and scan the QR code on the bottom left of your A4 sheet.
Since then, the document is automatically integrated into the TousAntiCovid application.