A new rich update, but it may not be of interest to all subscribers
Free has installed the new firmware labeled 4.3.0 on the servers of its new boxes Delta, Pop, Revolution, Mini 4K and One. In the program, several improvements and fixes listed by Freebox developers:
- Support for SMBv2 and SMBv3 for file sharing. This improves compatibility with the latest versions of the OS and performance (8% to 40% depending on usage).
- Improvement of temporary credentials and interface in profiles.
- Automatic conversion of invalid remote connection ports to shared IPv4. It improves download management and IPv4 availability.
- The remote HDTPS connection port is now released in the DNS, which allows Freebox and third-party applications to reach the box even if this port has changed.
- Documentation of VM, RAID and WebSocket APIs available with the help of Freebox OS.
- Newer VMs will use SMBv2 + for file access. Old ones need to be updated manually.
- ChaChaPoly1305 support with OpenVPN
Client vpn connection
- The time displayed on the Freebox OS web interface is correct
- In the case of Freebox Delta, VMs may restart if it takes time to maximize disk power
- In the case of the Freebox Delta, minimizing the impact of a timely reset of the connection with the optical switch when STP is activated
To use this update, restart the Freebox server.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”