We explain how to access the Xbox Store on your Xbox console and download games for free (many of them are free to play).
The arrival of the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S in stores marks the beginning of a new generation of Microsoft consoles, with the new cycle marked by many video games coming in the coming years. Fortnight or Call of Duty: With popular works like Warson, the trend of free games (usually free to play; that is, free with in-app purchase) is here to stay. We explain how to download free games on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
How To Download Free Games And Xbox Series X | S.
First, you need to log in to our Xbox console and create a Microsoft account to connect with Xbox Live (guide on how to connect with Xbox Live). So, you can access the Xbox Store and buy games or download these types of ones for free.
- Open your Xbox Store from the Xbox menu.
- Go to the Explore Games section.
- Click on Main for free
- Below you will find a wide selection of free games.
- Select the game you want and click Get, it will be added to the download queue.
- Once the download and installation is complete we will see it in my games and apps.