Spread: Epidemic, the newest co-op (PC only) and single player (PC / Xbox One) survival nightmare.
Experience the epidemic across the country as you and three friends lead Gwen, Renault, Cara and Tom through the dead Apocalypse. Outbreak: Infectious The series features the classic Tough-Ya-Nails Survival Horror gameplay powered by the next generation penetration engine in campaign mode, attack mode and experimental mode.
Choose with your survivors, balance them and take on more challenges. You have a life – count it!
Close by nightmare over-the-shoulder claustrophobic gameplay as you narrow your path through explosion and infection.
On the Nintendo Switch, players have to deal with nightmares over-the-shoulder combat and exploration in a fully-optimized port that uses Nintendo’s portable-leverage Joy-Con controllers, the console’s touchscreen. And HD Rumble!
Unique Nintendo Switch Features
- Quality Mode / Frame Rate Mode (Options Menu): Quality mode features high quality graphics with full dynamic shadows. Frame rate mode disables full dynamic shadows, thus greatly improving the frame rate across the board.
- Portable gameplay: The only game in Sudden spread Series that can be played on a handheld device. The full content is here, Not truncated.
- TableTop 2-Player Co-op: Play the game with a friend in desktop mode or in docked full-screen mode using Joy-Con controllers. Switch Pro Controller is also supported!
The other 4 titles in the franchise will be coming to Nintendo Switch in a few weeks!
- OTS: Claustrophobic over-shoulder gameplay brings nightmares to life.
- Defense: Use multiple pistols and melee weapons against the dead.
- Story Mode: Experience the infection as you struggle through the story.
- Attack Mode: Take groups of dead with limited supplies.
- Mode of Experiments: Bonus modes with exclusive spin on survival horror.
- Explore: In campaign mode search areas, read logs, find keys and solve puzzles for survival.
- Difficulty: Play in multiple difficulty modes.
- Alone: Play solo even without internet connection.
- Cross-platform multiplayer: Play together on Windows and Steamos! (Steam only)
- Co-op Survival Horror: Classic Mechanics. 4-player contribution. (Steam only)
- Cloud: Dedicated low-delay servers ensure no connection issues. (Steam only)
- Large screen: Customizable gamepad, mouse and keyboard controls. (Steam only)
More articles about Outbreak: Infectious
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”