Cyberpunk 2077 It’s hours away from its global release, so we want to make sure you’re ready for the biggest game release of the year. Below, we get back to everything you need to know about platform-specific release times, pre-loads, versions and more.
What time does Cyberpunk 2077 Release?
Unlike most games that stick to the standard 12 am EST release time on all platforms, Cyberpunk 2077 Has a stumble rollout plan depending on your operating system and time zone. Especially if you are playing on PC or Stadia you can start sooner than you think. Check out this official release timeline graphic from CD Project RED.
- PC / Stadia: Dec. 9 at 7 p.m. EST
- Console: December 10 at 12 noon local time
That’s right, those who plan to enjoy Cyberpunk 2077 Stadia, via GeoG, will have a few more hours to explore Night City than those at the epic sports shop or Steam PlayStation or Xbox. That being said, consider how long most of us have been waiting to play Cyberpunk, Does not require small variation in release times Even Much.
About what Cyberpunk 2077 preloads?
Like the biggest Triple-A releases Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox Series X | Supports preloading on S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4 and PC. Those pre-loads start dates and the size of the download will vary on the platform.
- Xbox: EST at 11am on December 3rd and takes up 60GB of hard drive space.
- PlayStation: On December 8, at 12 noon local time, preloads went live and took up 70 GB of hard drive space.
- PC: Loading began before 6am EST on GOG and 11am EST on Steam and EGS on December 7th at 6am. Preloads require up to 70 GB of hard drive space.
Unfortunately, given Cyberpunk 2077 Requires a 40GB day-to-day connection, the final file size of the game is currently a bit difficult to roll back.
Here is a quick overview of how to pre-load all sites
- Go to Cyberpunk 2077 Save the store page to the PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, Steam, Epic Games Store or GOG, and you should be given the option to download the game.
- On the PS4 or PS5, go to your game library and select Cyberpunk 2077. The option to download the game will appear.
- Xbox One or Xbox Series X | S, Cyberpunk 2077 Should be found in the “Ready to install” section of “Games and Applications”.
- In Steam, open your library and click the Preload button Cyberpunk 2077 Area.
What versions Cyberpunk 2077 Is there
Now you know the exact release time and preload details Cyberpunk 2077, You may be interested in the different versions of the game available for purchase. Here is the full solution. Simply put, there is only one version of the game currently on sale.
Cyberpunk 2077 Standard version: This edition includes a copy of the game and the following bonuses.
- World collection describing the structure and stories of the game
- Postcards from Night City
- Map of the city at night
- Game Soundtrack
- Art Guide for Selecting an Art from Sport
- Cyberbunk 2020 Original Book
- Wallpapers for desktop and mobile
You can buy this in all major stores. The only real difference to know is that both Walmart and Amazon offer pre-orders for $ 49, which is $ 10 less than everywhere else. There’s a big $ 249 collector’s version, but they sold out a long time ago.
Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox Series X | Available on December 10 on S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, PC and Stadia.
How do you feel Cyberpunk 2077 Leading to its release? Will this game live up to its high expectations? Tell us in the comments section!
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.