It’s been over a year The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – The Complete Edition Nintendo has come up with the switch, which gets even more minor updates to further enhance the overall experience.
Update 3.7 focuses on a language debugging and fixes issues with cloud storage associated with the PC version of the game.
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Update 3.7 List of changes:
– Localization for improved fonts and simplified Chinese
– Fixed an issue with multiple file transfers from Steam and the GOG.COM cloud service, resulting in blocked progress
– Numerous bugfixes
– Overall stability improvements
There is also a new update Throne: The Witchdale’s On the switch. Version 1.0.2 Introduces storage transfers between switch and PC versions of the game (both GOG and Steam), fixes some bugs and improves stability.
Throne: Witcher Stories 1.0.2 List of changes Update:
– Enabled Cloud Save system that allows you to transfer savings from Steam and GOG.COM
– Various minor bugfixes and stability improvements
If you want to know more about these games, check out our reviews – we presented nine awards out of ten stars for both games.
Have you downloaded these latest updates yet? Is The Witcher 3 still playing a year after its release on the Nintendo Switch? Tell us in the comments below.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”