2K Today it revealed PGA Tour 2K21 Now available in physical format for the Nintendo Switch. Rated and developed as PEGI 3 HB Studios, The team behind Golf Club Series, PGA Tour 2K21 A Critically acclaimed, A real-deal golf simulation experience with officially licensed PGA Tour Pros, courses, gear and apparel brands.
PGA Tour 2K21 offers a number of ways to play and an officially licensed, real-life range of features:
- Tap links with friends by playing local and online matches, including Alt-Shot, Stroke Play, Skins and 4-Player Scramble. Order your clubhouse with online clubs, where you can run full seasons and tournaments, but of course get the rights to brag. You can create entry rules and requirements, as well as disability and event settings to challenge your staff;
- Create your own unique MyPlayer by choosing from hundreds of customization options, including new licensed clothing and accessories from leading brands such as Adidas, Polo Ralph Lauren, Malbon Golf, Calway Golf, Bridgestone Golf, Taylor Made Golf and more;
- Load your golf bag with the 14 clubs you like and take the PGA Tour career mode. You start with the Corn Ferry Tour and participate in over 30 events at multiple stages throughout your career. You will also get a list of 12 PGA Tour Pros with the title PGA Tour 2K21 Cover athlete Justin Thomas;
- Enter career mode, animated by broadcast-style presentation with cutting-edge graphics, dynamic cut scenes and a seamless replay system, all anchored by the play-by-play commentary of renowned golf and sports broadcaster Luke LV. And three-time PGA Tour winner became golf analyst Rich Beam;
- Play 15 world-renowned, licensed PGA Tour courses, each of which uses state-of-the-art technology to capture almost every real-life detail of these complex courses to a centimeter of accuracy. This process ensures that you feel every dogleg on the fairway and break through the green that PGA Tour professionals face in real tournaments;
- Cheat greens and fairs with thousands of custom options in Course Designer – powered by Golf Club – where you can build your dream course and challenge friends by sharing a cross-platform custom course.
For more gaming news, right click here.