The Elder Scrolls: Plates Update 1.12 Here! Get ready for all the new event quests and get new rewards at Seal Store. See below for a full list of improvements:
New Event Quests!
- Celebrate Jesters Day (March 27) and experience a new event quest with the mysterious cheater!
- Avoid embracing the immortality of the Crypt of Flames in the upcoming event search.
New offers at Seal Store!
- Wanderers, Treasure, Architect, Black, and Enchanting Packages are now available to a wide range of players.
- Coming soon with ancient Norse weapons, the “Fang of the Serpent”, and the famous venomous blade.
- Clarity of speech regarding rewards of famous breasts.
- Exhausted ancient dragons removed the burning breath of the attack.
- Slightly increased versions of Damaged Stamina in Level 10 and Second Mantras of Magic damaged at the maximum level.
- Constantia will now stay in the city after completing the last goblin hunt search.
- Servant of the Blue God added a chest to the loot in the event search.
- Return of the original look of the game icon.
- Arena: Fixed a bug where magic and stamina levels appear to be damaged when attacking an opponent who is lowering using an enchanted shield.
- Arena: Fixed a split where players could exploit to compose sword strike to avoid reload times.
- Quest: Fixed a bug that prevented the final purpose of the search from appearing complete.
- Store: Fixed a malfunction that could occur after purchasing items directly from the pop-up menu.
- Switch: Fixed a crash that could have occurred when the character creation was canceled
- City: Fixed an accident that may have occurred while talking to the sky.
- Many typos and other minor bugs were fixed.