macOS users can finally get a taste of macOS 13 Ventura. It’s true! The public beta of MacOS 13 Ventura has been released and you can try it now! If your system is supported to resume the update. Until now, only the developer beta version was available and you need to pay for a developer account to get this update. The good thing about the public beta is that you can try it for free and experience fewer bugs and issues compared to the macOS Ventura developer beta. Public beta build no 22A5295i.
What does Macos Ventura bring to the table? Lots of new features and better overall performance and security. For starters, the Mail app now lets you easily search any content in your emails, stop sending, schedule sendings, and add great attachments to your email. -mail. Safari now improves the ability to share with passwords and messages. Of course, MacOS Ventura 13 has many useful features and if you want to take advantage of the new operating system, here is a guide on how to download MacOS Ventura public beta.
Download macOS Ventura Public Beta
Before looking at how to download the macOS Ventura public beta, you first need to know whether or not your Mac is supported by the new operating system. Here is the list of Macs supported by macOS Ventura.
Devices supported by MacOS Ventura
- iMac (2017 and later)
- iMac Pro (2017)
- MacBook (2017 and later)
- MacBook Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Mini (2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (2018 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019 and later)
- Mac Studio 2022
Now that you know which systems are supported by MacOS Ventura, you can follow these steps to download the public beta on your supported device. Let’s start.
Download and install macOS 13 Public Beta
- Back up your Mac to the location where you plan to install macOS Ventura. This will help you if you plan to restore the previous version.
- The next step is to intervene Apple’s public beta website.
- If you’re an Apple Beta member, sign in with your Apple ID. Otherwise, you can register as a member.
- On the public beta page, you’ll see an option that says Choose macOS.
- Register your Mac to get access to the public beta.
- Scroll down a little more and you’ll see Download the macOS Public Beta Access app.
- Download the app and navigate to the folder where it was downloaded on your Mac.
- Double-click the Access utility.pkg file to load the utility.
- With the beta profile installed on your Mac, the Software Update window will now appear on your screen.
- Click Download to get the public beta of MacOS 13 Ventura on your Mac.
- Once the download is complete, you can easily install the new public beta on your Mac.
You can access and download the macOS Ventura public beta for supported Macs. If you have a supported Mac, install the new public beta and try new features like using your iPhone as a webcam for your Mac and the ability to share your iCloud PhotoLibrary with family members.
Related to Apple:
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.