For the first full weekend this November, Niantic is trying something new with Pokemon GO. All over the world, “Special weekend”Events hosted by various organizations. This first run is limited to Japan, Mexico and the United States, and below are specific sponsors and times for each country:
- Verizon: Saturday, November 7, 2020, local time 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Group: Sunday, November 8, 2020, local time 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- 7-Eleven Mexico: Saturday, November 7, 2020, local time 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
These events share the same privileges, except for specific unknown letters (ie: G&H unknown to the group’s event):
- Ticket holders will get time research during event times. These research missions will give you the opportunity to confront Pokemon, Sansi, Mango, Spoinke, Bronze, Gibble and Sevadil, as well as earn items such as incense, a Star Piece and Charisart Mega Energy!
- Inspired by special Pokமொmon incense, namely bullpasher, charisart, squirrel, picachu, chaplain, butt, mincino, ferroceat and various unknowns. If you are lucky, you may find a glossy ferroceat!
- The special Pokemon that appear in the woods are specific to each special weekend event, so check out more in-depth details on each event blog, which can be found at pokemongolive.com.
- In particular, the glossy unknown is not available during these events.
- Verizon: V, Z
- Group: G, H
- 7-Eleven Mexico: S, E
- SoftBank & 7-Eleven Japan: S, P
- Matsumoto Kiyoshi: Q, M
To participate, you must obtain a code from the sponsor (i.e.: be a Verizon Cellular customer or get to know someone who does not use their code) and enter via Pokemon GO Offer Recovery Site. Then, open the Pokemon GO app on your smart device and accept tickets to the game.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”