- You can download
Zoom inOn you MacManually through the Zoom website.
- The Mac Zoom app offers more features than mobile and web versions, and more screen space for other participants to see the call.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can sign in to your Zoom account to make or schedule meetings.
Using zoom on the desktop allows you to see more screen space and options for meetings and recordings.
Zoom’s web settings are already scheduled to start downloading the desktop app automatically when you first try to host or join a meeting with an appointment ID..
However, you can download the app manually Zoom center And select “Zoom client for meetings”.
Once the download starts, there are only a few steps to complete the process.
You will be quickly taken to the login page, where you can sign in or sign up for the program.
Once you’ve downloaded it, you can access your new app at any time on the Mac launchpad.
Here’s how to zoom.
How to zoom On your Mac
If you have not used Zoom before, clicking on the invitation link or going to the main zoom website to join the meeting will automatically trigger the app download.
You do not need to set up an account to join a meeting.
Skip the first four or five steps if the zoom downloads automatically. If the download fails or you want to do it manually, follow these steps to add the Zoom app to your Mac.
1. Open Zoom center In your favorite web browser.
2. Click the blue “Download” button below “Zoom Client for Meetings”. This is the basic zoom application for Mac computers.
3. A pop-up will open confirming that you want to allow downloads from the website, depending on your browser settings. Click “Allow” if prompted.
4. This will start the download immediately. Click on the location of your downloads, which is found in the top right corner of Safari and Google Chrome.
5. Double-click to open the download.
6. This will kickstart the installation process. Click “Continue” in the “Zoom” pop-up on your desktop. Click “Continue” again if prompted.
Zoom should complete zooming. You should now be face-to-face on the login screen. Enter the meeting ID to sign in, sign in, or join the meeting at this time.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.