Since you have already downloaded the offline maps for the smartphone, some of you can use the maps on your smartphone without internet connection, but it would be very easy if I say that you can also download the offline maps on your Windows 10 computer. Allows your Windows 10 system to download offline maps, which can be useful if you have a slow internet connection or a bad network. Why not use maps in offline mode, all you have to do is download a copy of the maps for offline use.
Even if you have limited mobile data or you can not access the Internet anywhere, it is time to save offline maps so you can access them when needed. Windows PC is especially easy to convert when you use them to search for maps locations offline.
So, all you have to do is download them and save them for offline use on your Windows computer later. All you have to do is download the offline maps for Windows 10 here.
How To Download Offline Maps In Windows 10
- Beat Windows key And click Settings Gear icon on the left side of the Start menu. You can also press the keyboard shortcut Windows + I Open Windows Settings.
- Click Applications From the list.
- On the left side, click Offline maps Download offline maps on your Windows 10 computer.
- Now, on the right, Download maps Option under Maps, Click on it to download maps offline.
- Choose the continent and country where you want to get offline maps. Once you have selected the country, select Region Or simply select All parts Download maps for all regions. Note that downloading maps takes up storage, and you can see the size of the selected areas below.
Maps will be added to Windows and can now be used offline, no need for internet connection or wifi to search for directions. If you want to delete them, click on the downloaded parts and select Delete.
More amazing things can be found here – Windows and Mac tutorials, guides, tips, tricks and hidden features. Further Follow us on our social media profiles for the latest tech news, updates on smartphones and gadgets.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.