Nothing is ready to launch its first smartphone this year, which could be called the Nothing Phone (1). Rumors led to references to the next Android phone from a London-based startup founded by Carl Bay. The brand has not yet held an event for its next smartphone which has released some details.
During the event, Nothing also revealed that users can enjoy the Nothing OS launcher before the phone officially goes global. Its availability was planned for April 2022, but it is now being gradually implemented in all markets. The Nothing Launcher was made available to the public for prior experience. This is one of the strategies of the brand to attract as many users as possible.
The company has now released the beta version of Nothing Launcher for Android users around the world. The exclusive launcher for Nothing Phone (1) and Upcoming Nothing Series phones can be downloaded from the Google Play Store on Android smartphones. But what are the steps to download and use Nothing Launcher on any Android smartphone? Is Nothing Launcher compatible with all Android smartphones of different brands?
Are All Android Phones Compatible With Nothing Launcher (Beta Built)?
Nothing Launcher is now available for download on all Android phones through the Google Play Store. This launcher is currently available in its beta version. The standard version will be introduced with the first Nothing smartphone. Although the launcher is available for download from the Google Play Store, it is not compatible with all Android smartphones.
It is currently supported on some premium Android phones, including the Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 5. Nothing launcher beta is also supported on the high-end Samsung Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S22 series.
Attempting to install Beta Build of Nothing Launcher using the Google Play Store on an unsupported Android mobile may result in a compatibility error. The brand has promised to add other devices to the list, but has not confirmed what these next devices will be.
However, many Android users have successfully installed and used Nothing Launcher (Beta) via the APK file. If you do not have the Pixel or Samsung Galaxy S series model mentioned above, give it a try.
- Step 1: Open the Google Play Store and search for Nothing Launcher by Nothing Technology Limited.
- Step 2: Click “Install”. Make sure you have enabled ‘Trusted Source’ settings on your mobile.
- Step 3: Once the application is installed, you can try out its features.
Now, if you do not have any of the Pixel Series or Samsung Galaxy S Series models listed above, you can download the APK file separately from the Internet to use Anything Launcher.
- Step 1: Open any web browser and go to the Google homepage.
- Step 2: Download the Nothing Launcher APK file and press the Enter key.
- Step 3: You will get many links that provide free APK files for Nothing Launcher. If you use a specific website to download a third-party Android app, use it to download the Nothing Launcher APK.
- Step 4: Use the nothing launcher on any brand of Android smartphone to complete the rest of the installation process.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.