It is here to brighten up the boring practices we have, especially during the COVID-19 seasons, as it is Diwali and every year. As the Festival of Lights is now upon us, it is imperative to exchange greetings and wishes with our loved ones. What could be better than WhatsApp to send Diwali-specific stickers and maintain social distance? Read on to find out how to download and send this year’s Diwali WhatsApp stickers.
How To Send Diwali WhatsApp Stickers On Android?
WhatsApp stickers are a mode of expression on WhatsApp, and you don’t have to do much to download or send some. WhatsApp does not have Diwali stickers, you just need to download it through third party apps. Here’s how to get the whole process:
- Go to Google Play Store
- Look for additional options by entering the keywords ‘Deepavali Stickers for WhatsApp’, ‘Deepavali Sticker – Deepavali Vastiker Apps’ and ‘Deepavali WhatsApp Stickers’.
- Select the app you like and download the one you like
- Once downloaded, open the app and tap the download option to download the Deepavali sticker packs you want
- Now, open WhatsApp on your smartphone
- Go to a specific chat window
- Tap the Emoji option and then the Stickers option
- There will be all the stickers in this category, even the new Diwali
- Download them and start sending them to the people you want
This also applies to animated stickers, and you can find apps that provide some.
How To Send Diwali WhatsApp Stickers On iOS?
Unfortunately, WhatsApp for iOS does not have its own Diwali sticker pack or supports any third-party applications to download some. However, there is still a solution. Save stickers sent by others in groups or private chats. This way, you can send the stickers to others if you have an iPhone. You can ask people to send you something alone so you don’t feel isolated.
Apart from this, you can also create customized Diwali WhatsApp stickers. This makes it easy to create WhatsApp apps, thus helping you create your own Diwali sticker bag. You can learn more about this here Here. Other than that, if you find any you can follow a similar trick to Boy Doze by searching for the Boy Doze WhatsApp Stickers app in the Google Play Store.
I hope the above steps will help you to easily download and send Diwali stickers and make you have a lot of fun during the festive season.
Latest tech reviews, news and more
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.