Combining videos: There are many options to do this
If you want to join videos together, doing so is easy. We introduce you to some useful and practical tools.
You may be aware of the problem: you have recorded too many videos and now you want to create a full clip from them. But here it often fails due to lack of knowledge of relevant tools and methods. So you do not have to search for a long time, we will show you practical and free solutions. So if you do Link videos together You should try these applications.
Linking videos: 3 programs help
There are both online tools and programs that you can download to link videos together. In the following, we will show you three tools that are most suitable for this. So let’s start with the apps you don’t need to download.
2 online tools useful for linking videos together
A practical and, above all, free tool Clydeo (Link). This online solution is very easy to use and works as follows:
- First, go to the Clydeo website.
- Then click “Upload Files” and select the videos you want to merge.
- Now select the sequence of individual clips by moving them back and forth.
- Perform the setup now. Here you can, for example, select the edges and set the transition.
- When you are done setting up, click “Combine”.
- Once the videos are put together, you click “Download” and your computer has the complete clip.
Another option Fastreel from Moavia (Link). Even here, achieving your goal is relatively easy. If you want to link your videos together, follow these steps:
- First go to the Fastreel website.
- Then click the “Add Files” button and select individual clips.
- Make sure the total size does not exceed 500 megabytes.
- You can make settings (changes, etc.).
- Then click “Continue”.
- Finally, download the attached clip.
You can also join videos with this program
If you want to get a free program and do not want to join your videos online, we have an application ready for this too.
The first option is a tool unfamiliar to most users: Shortcut (Link). It is a freeware compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac. Not only can you join the videos here, you can also cut them together accordingly. You can even edit with 4K content. How it works:
- First download and open the program for free.
- Drag individual clips to the correct field.
- Now open the “Timeline” you can see in the menu bar above.
- Now you need to drag the clips from right to bottom field.
- Here you can organize individual videos.
- When you are done editing, you need to click on “File” in the top bar.
- Then select “Export Videos” and finally click “Export File”.
Conclusion: Joining videos is not rocket science
As you can see, you have some options to combine videos together. This is done quickly with the above applications. Below are other apps ready for you to edit videos, that too for free. There are also some Adobe Premiere alternatives similar to Shortcut.
Sources: Clydeo, Fastreel, Shortcut, own research
Want to read more from us? Follow us on Google News.