Siri is one of the most useful tools in the Apple ecosystem. However, hearing the same voice every day can get a bit tiresome. Fortunately, the Cupertino company Allow you to change the voice of their virtual assistant on iPhone and iPad And the process is very simple.
Additionally, You can also change the Siri language on your device. Because you want to practice a new language or you want to unlock features that are only available in English. Whatever the reason, Apple lets you do it in a few simple steps.
Note that to get another Siri voice, your iPhone needs to download the files first. Here’s why, We recommend performing this procedure while connected to a Wi-Fi network. Otherwise, your device may not download the new voice or it may use your mobile data plan.
How to Change Siri’s Voice on iPhone and iPad
There are currently four different voices for Siri in Spanish. One of them is aimed at a Spanish audience, Fully follows the accent of the region. The other is for a Hispanic-American audience, though it mimics the Mexican accent for convenience.
Every language There is a “female” version and a “male” version of Siri It offers a total of 4 voices to choose from. To get them, do the following:
- Enter the menu systems on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go on Siri and Search.
- In this menu, enter the voice.
- At the top you will see the following options English there Mexican. Choose the accent that appeals to you the most.
- At the bottom, you can choose Siri’s “gender”.
- Once you decide, tap on that option and wait for the download to complete.
A message at the bottom of the screen It will indicate that the voice is already being downloaded. Once the download is complete you can enjoy it. This process may take several minutes depending on the speed of your internet connection.
How to change language
In addition to changing your accent or gender, Siri also lets you change the language That he speaks and listens.
- Enter for systems on your device.
- Go on Siri and Search.
- Enter the category Language.
- You will see a long list of languages. Choose the one you like.
- A window will ask you for confirmation. It will alert you” Hi, Sri If you make this change it will be disabled. Once the process is complete you can teach Siri to understand you.
- Confirm by clicking Change the language.
- Siri’s language will change automatically. You will also have the opportunity to choose from completely new voices.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”