Fritz! Box Manufacturer AVM Fritz Today! Fritz launches new lab firmware for Box 7530 Released on OS 7.25-88377. This update is FRITZ! This is a newer laboratory version of OS 7.25, which includes modifications, bug fixes and improvements only, as shown below. FRITZ! Update FRITZ for OS 7.25-88377! You can now download and test the update for the Box 7530 from AVM. Users of Laboratory Edition get the latest update FRITZ! Box can be downloaded via the user interface. FRITZ! Open the box -> Enter the fritz.box in the browser and sign in -> Click on Helpers -> Update -> Start the update by clicking New FRITZ! Search for OS New FRITZ! Follow the instructions to get the OS. If the update does not work, FRITZ! FRITZ using OS file! There is an alternative way to update the box. More information about this update can be found below or at AVM.
Download -> Download FRITZ! OS 7.25-88377 FRITZ! Box 7530
The new firmware can be downloaded from the following AVM website:
- Fritz! Fritz for the Box 7530! Download OS 7.25-88377
Attention: This lab firmware is only suitable for FRITZ! Box 7530!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
FRITZ! FRITZ from OS 7.25-88377! Further improvements from Box 7530
- Improvement: Deutsche Telecom: Automatic setup of phone numbers (Easy support) when connected to a fiber optic modem via LAN1.
- Fix: VPN connections are sometimes broken after long connection time based on third party solutions.
- Fix: In some situations, WLAN devices on the home network could not be accessed via VPN.
- Improvement: Increased stability
- Fixed: Problems when registering repeaters after changing WLAN encryption from “WPA2 + WPA3” to “encrypted”.
- Fix: With encrypted WiFi, the WPS functionality for WiFi guest access does not work reliably.
- Fix: The legend below the graphic “Allocation of WLAN Channels” is not shown in one line (“WLAN / Radio Channel” page).
- Change: A necessary change from Google for the future use of an online phone book.
- Fix: When using commercial telephone platform “Telecom Companyflex” the phone numbers will no longer be recorded after editing in the user interface.
- Fix: Call modules will not be displayed if they have input without a phone number.
- OK: Search by phone name is possible, but not by phone number.
- Fix: The internal fax function cannot be set if there is input without the phone number in the phone book.
- Fix: When using an encrypted phone, after the caller has stopped calling before accepting the call, FRITZ! The phones in the box may sound endless.
- Fix: Three-way conference on analog phone does not work in isolated cases.
- Fixed: Some functionality is no longer available after a long runtime (e.g. media player, search update …).
- Change: Bush Service: Various changes to the text of the email “Change Notification”.
- Fixed: In some cases Google Authenticator code could not be entered in the user interface.
FRITZ! Notes on Laboratory Update for Box
These Fritz! The lab version is in beta. It was tested in a standard environment before it was released, but it may crash. AVM assumes no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of this version. You can use FRITZ at any time using the recovery.exe included in this lab kit! Box Official FRITZ! Can be changed to OS.
Note: Use a web browser with HTML5 support, for example, current versions of Chrome, Edge or Firefox to use new functions.