The private sector has released the long-awaited update Appendix 1.2 External worlds The Nintendo Switch is set to improve the visuals, performance and other adjustments to the game.
The Switch Edition of Outer Worlds was released last summer, with port work done by Virtuos Games. The game was released in June, after a delay due to the Covit-19 epidemic, but was plagued by poor visuals and performance. We hope this latest link helps design the switchboard for those looking for a little experience for the game.
The first of two DLC packages for The Outer World, titled Beryl on Gorgon, was released last month for PC, PS4 and Xbox One, and we thought it was OK. This DLC is scheduled to arrive at the Nintendo Switch at an unscheduled time. Following a year of PC exclusivity in the epic game store, Outer Worlds is set to release on Steam this weekend on October 23rd.
You can find the link notes Website of the Outer Worlds Or shared below.
Greetings fellow spacers,
The next time you launch External Worlds on your Nintendo Switch you should see Patch 1.2 ready to download and install! The patch is required to fix specific issues and apply any changes included. If you do not see this update right now, be aware that it may be populous and shortly available.
Features included in this update:
- SSAO implemented with semi-resolution
- Activated clouds in the sky box
- Replace SSR with SphereReflectionCapture
- Disabled surface profile shadow
- Added depth of field on dialog camera
This update includes changes and fixes:
Advertising. Do more scrolling
- Limit the maximum number of events for sounds to improve CPU performance
- Adjusted the volume threshold for sounds to improve CPU performance
- Packed with systems to store memory
- Optimal materials for the environment and landscape
- Optimized and added more plants to the world
- Added details for world buildings
- Used ordinary graph systems instead of triangles for objects
- Redesigned some buildings
- The meshes have been rebuilt for improved views
- Lightmap system rebuilt streaming
- Fixed writing AI issues
- Improved streaming performance to fix dark issues experienced by players and some system blur issues