Six-step plan to increase production output
These white paper machine shops present a repeatable action plan to help evaluate and improve their manufacturing business, while ensuring that their CAT / CAM software and machine tools are as efficient as possible.
1. Where to start
- Assessing your store’s needs, performance and existing assets.
2. “Post and Go” thinking
- Post-processors that standardize your processes and interact with your computers ensure that they are optimized for a reliable, efficient machine.
3. Engraving technology
- Ensuring the technological advancements that may come with a new employee, and ensuring that you have a consistent, continuous cycle of process development.
4. Training as a tool
- Ensures that your software, hardware and equipments investments are paid quickly by ensuring that workers use them to their full potential.
5. Increase what you have
- Researching unused or unidentified aspects of your software, hardware and equipment will make your store as intrusive as possible.
6. Evaluate and modify
- Once on the list, a store should have an annual schedule to review each question, repeat the adjustment and improvement cycle.
This download is provided free of charge to you by a third party (eg manufacturer) or from our editorial staff.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.