Candidates who have applied for the examination can download their admission card from the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in using their application number and date of birth.
NDA Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lecturer (LS) / Assistant Professor November 19, 21 and 26 , 2020 will cover 05 subjects in the computer based examination for 2,62,692 candidates. (CPT) mode.
The Joint CSIR-UGC Net June 2020 (Shift and Subject wise) Schedule is as follows:
|1||19.11.2020||Shift-1||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and |
|2||21.11.2020||Shift-1||Life Sciences (GROUP-1)|
|Shift-2||Life Sciences (GROUP-2)|
Candidates are advised to note the following:
* Admit card is issued temporarily to the candidates subject to fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
* Admit card will not be sent by post.
* Candidate should not distort the admit card or change any record in it.
* However, issuing an Admit Card does not mean accepting eligibility, which will be explored further in the next stages of the admission process.
* Candidates are advised to keep a copy of their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
Candidates are advised to contact csirnet.nta.nic.in for updates related to the examination. If there is any problem in downloading the Admit Card, candidates can call 0120-6895200 (NDA Helpline number) or write to NDA at [email protected]