Adge RPG Godfall, developed by Counter Play Games, has received a new update. Entitled 2.2.4, this update fixes a number of issues known to the PC operating system, while the PS5 gets some graphical improvements. The PS5 now features newly tuned HDR output systems that minimize over-exposure and bloom.
On the other hand, the PC operating system faces many known issues, which, thanks to this update, are no longer ongoing. For a complete overview of PC fixes, you should check out the list of changes below:
Public – All sites
- If a player at the party has not yet opened the boss meeting, the host of the multiplayer match solved the problem with the blank screen.
- Fixed an issue with the multiplayer when the user was stuck outside after the cutScene while browsing a menu during the cutScene and displaying the character with placeholder settings.
- Added extra logic around enemy spawn locations to prevent enemies from appearing in inaccessible places on the map.
- Objectives solved a problem that was not properly updated.
- Solved a problem that could move enemies in the test tower to attack from the melee range instead of the appropriate distance.
- Solved a problem where the enemy loses target surveillance of the players in the test tower.
- Simultaneous killing of the last enemy in the test tower solved a problem that could stop the enemy waves from sprouting.
- Fixed a radiation tracking problem in the air ram that had a proportionally negative impact on the framerate.
- Fixed a rendering crash that can occur when browsing individual menus.
- Fixed an accident that may have occurred with the internal spatial priority system of incorrect communication with the server.
- Added game server capability in the Singapore, Sydney and Canadian regions for increased multiplayer stability.
PlayStation 5 only
- Adjusted HDR output settings to minimize excessive exposure and bloom.
Sword-like updates with player feedback and support tickets collected from our various communities.
Please file a ticket support.gearboxsoftware.com 4 If you encounter any issues with Godfall or would like to provide feedback! Ticket creation helps to track and track any issues from the start.
Join the Godfall communities for official announcements, news and updates!