Out of nowhere, Nintendo announced the new Nintendo Switch this week. However, this is not the Nintendo Switch Pro, which was much discussed in the rumor mill, but a new OLED model. It will appear in October and offers players at least some innovations.
The new variant offers a 7-inch OLED screen with “intense color display”. This means the screen is slightly larger than the original model. In addition, Nintendo has changed the position of the table mode, making it more stable. The LAN connection for standard internet connection and the large 64GB internal memory are new.
But it’s about that with innovation. This is not a switch 2.0., But rather an intermediate generation for new customers or buyers who want to call the new model their own. But are these features enough for you? Are you interested in extended functions or the new OLED display? Tell us in our Sunday Question today!
Results of the Sunday, July 4 question
Sunday Question: Stranger of Paradise: How did you like the demo about the final fantasy look?
- I could not / could not play the demo. 39.81% (41 votes)
- The demo made a positive impression on me. 26.21% (27 votes)
- I did not like the demo. 25.24% (26 votes)
- The demo was so popular, I pre-ordered the game. 5.83% (6 votes)
- I have a different opinion [Nennung in den Kommentaren] 2.91% (3 votes)
Total of all votes: 103
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”