There are several ways to sync files between your Android device and PC system. This is very easy with the AirDroid app. Why is this application so effective? Below we explain everything you need to know about AirDroid.
Features of AirDroid
AirDroid mainly promotes a simple transfer of files between your Android smartphone and your computer – practically the same as Apple’s AirDrop. But cannot be done by application. It also provides a number of useful functions that make it easy to use your smartphone on your computer:
Manage notifications and SMS
With AirDroid you can receive and manage messages from your smartphone to your computer. You can connect to a headset and make a call from your computer – without having to pick up your smartphone. Very handy if you do not want to constantly take your phone out of your pocket at the office.
With AirDroid, you can wirelessly mirror your Android devices and share your screen. This allows you to transfer photos or streams to a larger monitor.
Paste text or links on the clipboard
The AirDroid clipboard has a toolbox where you can write notes and copy them to your smartphone’s clipboard. For example, it is very easy to exchange connections between your computer and smartphone.
Remote control and monitoring
With AirDroid you can control your smartphone from the computer so that it can be accessed remotely.
Once you’ve finished using AirDroid, you can easily disconnect your Android device from your computer. You can do this by clicking on the Power icon in the upper right corner of the browser application. This will take you out and disconnect your smartphone from your computer.
You can disconnect your device from your computer by clicking “”.Exit the AirDroid InternetYou can find it by clicking on “. On the start page of the application.”AirDroid Web“Type.
- Download the free AirDroid app for your smartphone. These can be found in the Play Store: AirDroid Im Play Store.
- When you open the app after installing it, you will be asked to sign in to your account or create a new one.
- Once you are logged in, you should see the option for that Access Allows the app to access your files. So tap “Proceed“.
- Then you will be in it Ideas On your smartphone, you can select the option “Access to manage all files“To implement.
- Back to the AirDroid app, “Files“With message”Ann“Indicate service activation. You can optionally activate other services here as well.
- Now navigate until you return to the application Home page Will come. Tap here “AirDroid Web“.
- Now you see one Website URL. So switch to your computer and open the address in your browser.
- AirDroid’s main web interface will appear and a dialog box will open where you can now Sign in Can.
- If you use an AirDroid account, your smartphone will now automatically connect to your smartphone. Otherwise, you can click the button on your smartphoneScan the QR code“Read the QR code in your browser. The mobile phone will automatically connect to the computer.
- Once you have established a link, you will see many more Information You can manage it from here on your computer with your smartphone.
- To view the files on your smartphone on your computer, tap “Left”Files“.
- Here you can now easily manage the files on your mobile phone. With one Right click Opens the menu where you selected the files Clarity And Download Tamil Can.
- With the button “Upload files“Allows you to upload files from your computer to your Android smartphone. Clicking on it will open a window on your computer from which you can select the desired files and drag them to the AirDroid application.
- You can access the converted files in the AirDroid app on the smartphone. Tap here “AirDroid Web“.
- You will now see the files you transferred from your computer. Tap on a file here to open the menu with various options you can do in the converted file.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.