In us It has become one of the most popular video games in recent weeks, replacing them with Fortnight, Roblocks and Minecraft for young gamers.
What is it about?
In us Gamers are asked to work as a team to find out who is destroying a mission on their spaceship.
- There are four to 10 players in the game. One to three players are “cheaters” who try to undermine their friends’ activities.
- An emergency meeting is called – or the body is found – and according to the people, they have to vote for who they want to boot out. Game Radar.
How popular is it?
- SteamSpy Data indicates that the game has over 10 million owners on Steam. The game can also be downloaded on iPhones and Android devices.
- The game has recently passed PUBG With 400,000 simultaneous users.
Will there be a sequel?
- “The main reason we’re shooting for (the sequel) is that the codebase 1 between us is too old and not built to support adding too much new content,” said InnerSloth. Blog post. “However, seeing how many of us enjoy it should really support the game and take it to the next level.”
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.