The Uttarakhand Sub-Service Examination Board (UKSSC) has issued a written test admission card for the post of Assistant Accountant. Download here
UKSSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2020
UKSSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2020: The Uttarakhand Sub-Service Examination Board (UKSSC) has issued a written test admission card for the post of Assistant Accountant. Applicants for UKSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2020 under Gibbond University can download the UKSSC Admit Card from the official website at sssc.uk.gov.in.
Below is the link to the UKSSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card. Candidates can download the UK Assistant Accountant Admit Card directly, through the link:
UKSSC Assistant Accountant Examination is to be held 29 November 2020 (Sunday) from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.. The exam will have 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions of 100 marks. 1 mark will be given for each correct answer and 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will be given 2 hours.
How to Download UKSSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC – sssc.uk.gov.in
- Click on the link – Click on the ‘Admission Card of a Post-Assistant Accountant (Gibbond University)’ given on the homepage
- A new window will open where you will need to enter your application number and date of birth
- Click on ‘View Hall Ticket’
- Download UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2020
Uttarakhand Sub-Service Selection Commission (UKSSC) G.P. Bandh University of Agriculture and Technology has issued a recruitment notice in October 2019 to fill 58 Assistant Accountants. Online applications are invited from 31st October 2019 to 15th December 2019.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.