The LibreOffice program now offers the final version 7.2 of the LibreOffice community, a volunteer-supported version of the best open source office suite for desktop productivity. It is based on the LibreOffice technology platform for personal productivity on desktop, mobile devices and cloud – and offers a number of enhancements that can work with Microsoft’s proprietary file formats. This update provides several performance enhancements when handling large files, opening specific DOCX and XLSX files, managing font cache, opening presentations and maps with large images. There are also rendering speed improvements when using the Skia backend introduced with LibreOffice Office 7.1. LibreOffice 7.2 is now available on Apple Silicon. Due to the initial stage of development of this particular site, binary is available, but should not be used for important purposes at this stage. The update for LibreOffice 7.2 Community for Windows, MacOS and Linux can now be downloaded from the official website. Additional information about this update can be found below or officially Blog.
Download -> Download LibreOffice for Windows, MacOS and Linux
The latest version of LibreOffice is available for download from:
The new version includes the following new features and improvements:
LibreOffice Office and Operations
- The LibreOffice 7.2 community provides many functional enhancements with traditional DOC files and DOCX, XLSX and PPTX documents. Microsoft files are still based on the proprietary format, which was rejected by ISO in April 2008 rather than the standard approved by ISO, so they are hidden and more complex. Instead, LibreOffice uses OpenDocument Format (ODF) as a real and open standard and supports proprietary forms from other providers without any problems.
- The LibreOffice community is pleased to have so many talented developers out there struggling with these needs.
- Thanks to the targeted development work of volunteer and sponsored developers, LibreOffice 7.2 makes significant progress in terms of apparent performance, flexibility, strength and compliance with standards – while maintaining many benefits for the benefit of companies and individual users.
- LibreOffice offers the highest level of compatibility in the office suite area, starting with DOCX, XLSX and PPTX’s best support, starting with OpenDocument Format (ODF)’s own support that transcends proprietary forms in terms of security and strength. Files. Additionally, LibreOffice provides filters for many older document formats to give the user control over their documents.
LibreOffice 7.2 Community New Features
- LibreOffice 7.2 New Features of the Community Created by 171 contributors: 70% of source code contributions come from 51 developers working in three companies on the TDF Advisory Board – Colabora, Red Hat and Alotropia – or other organizations (including the Document Foundation) employed by 30% of volunteers.
- In addition, 232 volunteers provided localization in 151 languages. LibreOffice 7.2 Community has been released in 119 different language versions, and more than any other free or proprietary software, more than 5.4 billion people worldwide can use it in their own language. In addition, more than 2.3 billion people speak one of these 119 languages as a second language.
LibreOffice 7.2 Community Availability
- LibreOffice 7.2 is readily available. The minimum requirements for privacy operating systems are Windows 7 SP1 and Apple MacOS 10.12. For users whose primary goal is against personal productivity and new features, and therefore prefer a more trial and error-corrected version, the Document Foundation LibreOffice 7.1 family continues to be maintained. Important changes are also integrated here; Its current version is currently LibreOffice 7.1.5.
A video summarizing the new features is available on YouTube.
LibreOffice for Windows, MacOS and Linux -> Description
LibreOffice is a free package of software commonly used for office work. This includes word processing, spreadsheet, presentations and graphics creation programs. LibreOffice is a free and open source software. This development is open to new colleagues and new ideas and our software is tested and used daily by a large and dedicated community.
Download -> Download Office 2019 for Windows and MacOS
Office 2019 includes Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Access, and Publisher 2019. Project, Visio, Access, and Publisher 2019 are only available for Windows.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.