If you have an Android smartphone or iPhone, all photos taken from your smartphone will be synced with your Google Accounts as soon as they are taken. This means you can view and download images on your computer quickly and easily.
Ziga explains to you how to sync records with Google Photos and get them on your computer.
How to get photos from Google Photos on PC
To sync new photos with your Google Account, the corresponding system must be enabled:
- Open “Photos” application From Google on your smartphone.
- Tap your in the upper right corner Profile image.
- You can find the option in the new menu “Activate the backup“.
- Specify here Quality Images must be synced and a upload must take place over a WLAN or over a mobile data network.
- And then The Synchronization. Depending on the number of images, the process may take some time. Images will now be uploaded to your Google Account.
Alternatively, you can select the “Google Photos Settings” section in the options. Then activate the option “Backup & Sync“If you do not want new photos to be uploaded automatically in the future, you can disable Google Photo Backup again.
How to save all images from Google Photos on PC?
Once the photos have been uploaded from your smartphone, you can view and download them on your computer as follows:
- Receives offer from “Google Photos” in the browser On.
- Tap “Go to Google Photos“.
- You can now view your posts. Tap an image Make it look bigger.
- Then press the three dots on the top right. You can use the new menu to save the associated image on the computer. Alternatively, you can press simultaneously .Change “– and the “T” key.
It works easily for individual images, but it can be difficult if you want to save multiple or all images from Google Photos on your computer. For this you need to proceed a little differently:
If you want to save all the images on your computer at once, you need to do this using the “Google Data Export” function. Opens the Google service.
- If the overview is below “Select the files you want“On.
- Any content or information that Google may have about you will be stored by Data Export. This includes not only photos, but also images or ebooks such as search histories, Chrome data, Google Play content and more. To save only images, you can click on “Uncheck“.
- Then sets Just tick “Google Photos”.
- Above “All photo albums selected“You can exclude images or time from a particular album.
- Scroll down and select “The next step“.
- Then you specify how the photos should be presented. You can email the download link or add Google photos to Dropbox, OneDrive or another cloud service.
- Also specify whether you want to save the images only once or again at static times.
- Decide whether the images should be packed in a zip or TGZ archive, and specify how large the data packages must be if a large number of images are to be stored.
- Above “Create exportYour posts from “Google Photos” will be packed together and downloaded to PC.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.