The months leading up to a major update in Minecraft are always an exciting time for players because Mojang wants to make some new content available by bit. In this way, they ensure that all the features in the update are polished to a great extent and are adequate for the players to look forward to.
Beta versions of Minecraft allow gamers to play some of the new features planned for the update and provide live feedback to the devs. However, players should keep some important things in mind while downloading the beta version of Minecraft.
- Joining the beta will transform the game into an advanced version of Minecraft.
- Players will not have access to Reals and will not be able to join non-beta players while previewing the beta.
- Any worlds played while in beta will not be opened in earlier versions of the game, so make duplicates of worlds to avoid losing them.
- Beta builds are unstable and are not representative of the final version quality.
Also read: Minecraft 1.17 Caves and cliff update: All we know so far
How to download Minecraft 22.214.171.124 beta?
To join the beta on Minecraft, follow these steps:
On Xbox One / Windows 10:
- Go to the Store app on your Xbox One or Windows 10 PC.
- Look for the Xbox Insider Hub app.
- Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.
- Start the Xbox Insider Hub.
- Go to Internal Content> Minecraft Beta.
- Select Add.
- Buy the game on the Google Play Store.
- In the description, click the “Add to Beta” link and then the “Be a Tester” button.
- Wait for the update to show up in the Google Play Store.
The beta version of the game is a little harder around the edges as the developers are still implementing all aspects of the game.
Also read: Minecraft Dungeons: Cross play is now available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC
Posted 19 November 2020 10:29 am
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.