If you’re completely affected by the release lines of the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, there are more A lot Of other games to keep you occupied this holiday season. One of them is Developer Still Running and publisher Merge Games’ horror action RPG Morbit: Seven azolites, Announced again in June. The game has a final release date of December 3rd on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, and a limited-edition physics version is also offered.
Morbit: Seven azolites Describes itself as “taking the isometric soul-like genre even more horrible,” but it is not a matter of pride to consider that genre, which has become almost as saturated as the Roquilites and the Medroitvanians. Nevertheless, the game has many different types of traps that you can expect, including challenging bosses, “offers”, and more than 25 handguns, as well as customization that balances the character with assorted guns. You will manage health, endurance and sanity while playing.
The signature version of the game is available Booking for order 49.99. (Standard digital release is $ 24.99.) This limited edition contains the following content:
- Regional Free Copy Morbit: Seven azolites On the Nintendo Switch
- Two limited edition enamel pins with the blessings found in the game
- Collector’s Art Card featuring developers’ signatures and Lorne’s concept art, one of the seven deadly azolites
- The original soundtrack CD
- Packed in a sturdy “Sierra” box with outer sleeve with alternative color artwork
This may be a filter for combining games for trailers and still running, but Morbit: Seven azolites It is very dark for me now. Screen shots Suggest that it will be easier to watch the actual game.