The update for Android 12 comes in the Samsung Galaxy S10 range in Italy And other mid-range high-end smartphones from South Korean companies. Its phase release now allows developers Release the January 2022 Security Patch on those devices. But what is it about? Here is the confirmed list so far.
Reported by SamMobile in recent weeks and taken by AndroidPolice, from Malaysia to Russia More and more Samsung smartphones are getting that OTA update (Over the Air) To provide maximum protection to their owners. These small patches, without any particular innovations, reach Italy as well.
Which smartphones are we talking about? Below is a complete list of related firmware codes:
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 + e S21 Ultra: G99xBXXU4BULF
- Galaxy S21 FE: G990EXXU1BUL5
- Galaxy Note10 Lite: N770FXXU8FUL7
- Galaxy Note20: N98xFXXS3EULH
- Galaxy Note20 5G: N98xBXXS3EULH
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra: N986BXXS3EULH
- Galaxy A01: A015FXXS5BUL1
- Galaxy A51: A515FXXU5EUL3
- Galaxy A52s 5G: A528BXXU1BUL7
- Galaxy Z Flip3: F711BXXS2BUL8
- Galaxy Z Fold3: F926BXXS1BUL8
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite: P615XXS4DUL5
If you have one or more of these smartphones, you can today Check if the link is available via Settings> Software Update. If he is not yet available, it is enough to wait patiently for a few days for his release.
Dependent Samsung, a few days ago Became the first company in the world to demonstrate MRAM.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”