Leaked Tom Henderson has released new details about the hitherto unannounced GTA6 in a video. Henderson, among others, went into major roles involving players at the recent Rock Star title.
Rockstar has not yet officially announced GTA6, but rumors of a new branch of gangster ownership are not over. Now there is the well-known leak Tom Henderson A video on Youtube Reported and summarized what has been known so far about GTA6.
Of the many playable characters, one is the female hacker
Henderson, who was actually known for the Call of Duty leaks, claims to have received information about GTA6Derived from “Conversations”. He did not reveal who his authors were. But his information is interesting. Because Henderson reveals the following information in the video:
- Can play many different roles again in GTA6. How many of it will still be open.
- One of the playable characters has to be the most intelligent woman who supports the team with her technical devices and hacking skills. Is Rockstar inspired by Ubisoft’s watch dogs here?
- The system should be currently located and have something to do with Vice City.
- Like Fortnite there will be multiplayer mode that changes the map via regular updates.
- The release of the GTA6 will probably be long overdue, however, according to Henderson, Rockstar has been working on the game for a long time. The developers wanted to avoid negative headlines due to the crisis and postponements. This may be one of the reasons why Rockstar has not yet made an official announcement regarding GTA6.
- Appears only on GTA6 PC (Windows), PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S. However, Henderson believes that by 2024 or 2025 only enough players will have one of the next gen consoles to release GTA6.
If you can’t wait for the GDA6 release, you can look forward to the upcoming standby version of the updated version of GTA5 for the PS5 and Xbox Series X / S. It will be released on November 11, 2021.
They are: Golem
Links marked as * Link links. Link links are not advertisements as we are independent in researching and selecting the products provided. We receive a small commission for product sales, which is used to finance some of the website’s free content.