Occupational Safety Agreement: New Compatibility System
The Occupational Safety Agreement (CSP) is an organization that promotes the professional retraining of employees who have been laid off for economic reasons. It should be provided for employees of companies with less than 1,000 employees, those in receipt or compulsory termination of minor employees.
The CSP is the result of an agreement concluded on January 26, 2015 by the trade union organizations representing employers and employees at the national and inter-professional levels. This Agreement has been modified by amendment in many cases to extend the system and fix it.
The latest amendment (No. 5) dated June 28, 2021 (details of which are included in our article “Occupational Safety Agreement (CSP): New Terms and Conditions applicable until December 31, 2022”) has been extended to December 31, 2022.
It also makes changes to the device. Improve it and ensure compliance with the Reformed Unemployment Insurance Plan. The specific rules for CSP, which are different from unemployment insurance, do apply, however. The amendment was made mandatory by order of the Prime Minister by order of September 24, 2021.
Its rules apply to employees who have been included in the practice of dismissal for economic reasons starting July 1, 2021 (date of preliminary interview or invitation letter submitted to the 1st meeting of the CSE).
The provisions that make it possible to extend the term of the CSP in the event of paternal, adoption or foster leave in the event of defamation shall apply to leave taken from July 1, 2021 ending CSP after this date. .
The methods for calculating occupational security pay (ASP) have also changed. However, the layoffs will be effective from October 1, 2021. This change follows the introduction of new methods of calculating return on pay (ARE) on the same date.
We recommend our documentation to learn more about the Occupational Safety Agreement. ” Tissot Community Enterprise ACTIV This includes the file “Dismissed for economic reasons”, and many more Lumio interactive procedures Come with you throughout the dismissal process for economic reasons.
Occupational Safety Agreement: New UNEDIC Circular
UNEDIC has issued a new circular in the CSP replacing the previous circular (Circular n 27 2016-09 dated January 27, 2016). This includes changes as a result of the last two amendments to the CSP Agreement. As well as the result of the implementation of the second part of the unemployment insurance reform.
The circular is a technical document describing the system (terms and conditions for its use, CSP proposal procedure, occupational security payments, personalized support system, etc.)
This is the key parameter correction number of the CSP. Resulting from 5, they are as follows:
- Minimum attachment condition in unemployment insurance to benefit from CSP : This can be as standard as 88 days or 610 hours of work (4 months). It referred to the CSP because, from December 1, 2021, the benefit from ARE has been extended to 6 months;
- Membership evaluation period : From July 1, 2021, these 88 days or 610 hours must have been completed in the 24 or 36 months prior to the termination of the employment contract, depending on the age of the employee (minimum or minimum 53-year employment termination date). It is designed to be compatible with ARE;
- Methods of calculating ASP : From October 1, 2021, ASP will be calculated on the basis of remuneration resulting from the same employment contract that led to membership in the CSP. This amount is divided by the calendar number of working days associated with the contract and the last 24 or 36 months prior to the end of the contract (depending on whether the employee is at least 53 years old). It helps to determine the daily reference salary used to calculate the amount of ASP. These calculation methods are different from those provided for the benefit of ARE, which has a decay coefficient;
- Compensation period under ASP : It continues to sample the duration of CSP (i.e. 12 months, subject to some possibility of extension) for beneficiaries with at least 1 year of seniority. For those with less seniority, ASP is calculated according to the methods provided by the unemployment insurance terms. A specific calculation is given to those who have sufficient membership time to benefit from the CSP (minimum 4 months), but from the ARE (less than 6 months from December 1, 2021);
- Three new events allow the duration of the CSP to be extended to the equivalent period of the event : These are maternity leave, adoption leave and foster leave, which take place during CSP and can lead to system suspension.
To learn more, you can download the UNEDIC Circular below.
Circular No. 28 February 2022, UNICEF Department of Legal and Institutional Affairs. Amendment No. 2022-04, 28 June 2021. Extension of the 26 January 2015 Agreement relating to the Occupational Safety Agreement (CSP) as amended by 5
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.