Play the much needed PC games instantly and play seamlessly on all your devices.
You bought it, you own it
Connect with your favorite stores and stream your game library. You buy in your personal store account and your games will always be with you.
From massive hits to epic defeats, all your best gaming moments are automatically recorded by Nvidia Highlights and easily shared with the world.
Join GeForce now and start playing for free. Or upgrade your subscription for quick access to our cloud game servers and extended gaming sessions.
Downloading the app does not give you access to the service and you must have a previously enabled GeForce Now account from your PC, Mac or Shield. If you do not have an activated account, join the waiting list: www.geforcenow.com
GeForce Now transforms your Android device into a powerful gaming PC using Nvidia’s powerful GPUs streamed from the cloud.
GeForce Now apps will have at least 2GB of memory and will work on Android phones running Android 5.0 (L) or later. For the best experience, we recommend 5 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo with at least 15 Mbps internet access:
- Shield Controller: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/shield/shop/
- Racer Raiju Mobile: https://www.razer.com/gaming-controllers/razer-raiju-mobile
- SteelSeries Stratus Duo: https://steelseri.es/nvidiasd
- Visit our knowledge base for a full list of supported controllers.
Keep in mind that by streaming games into your phone’s mobile data plan, your data will soon be exhausted. We recommend connecting to a 5 GHz Wi-Fi network for the best experience.
More games, sweeter than butter
In this release of our own Windows and macOS apps, we have added a new feature called Adaptive VSync, which reduces stagnation on poor quality networks. This is achieved without negatively affecting the delay and, in fact, reduces the delay on good networks.
Since then, we’ve added several games to try: League of Legends, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, Rust, ARK: Survival Evolve, Path of Exile, Tota 2, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The Wild Hin – Wild
We add many more games each month, stay tuned!
More quality service improvements
We are constantly making improvements for users on congested networks who may experience burst pocket loss.
Our latest release will help reduce congestion further, and users on these networks will see less of the frozen or corrupted frames.
Apple M1 support for Google Chrome
Apple’s latest Spring Forward event showcased Apple M1-based products such as the new 24-inch iMac.
If you have one for pre-order or already have another product based on Apple M1, the good news is: our latest browser app now supports those products. Point your Google Chrome browser to https://play.geforcenow.com and start playing.
We now support Arabic:! GeForce Now
We’ve made some performance improvements that allow for faster loading of branding and other parts of the app.
Improved connection options
- Discord is now supported as a convenient account creation and login option for your Nvidia account for Nvidia service users. Using Discard as a login option provides the same functionality as GeForce Now and has a shorter password to remember.
- Note: GeForce Now Apps for PC and Mac support Rich Discard Presence, which allows you to easily view the game you are currently playing at your Discord user level. You can change this at any time via the GeForce Now settings menu.
Improving the quality of service
- Made various upgrades to reduce stagnation, corruption and cooldown while streaming less than the best network conditions.
- Video quality is enhanced when streaming in consistent mode on play.geforcenow.com by allocating more bitrates over a good network.
- Added progress bar when installing the GeForce Now app.
- Fixed an issue with installing the latest version of GeForce Now Apps.
- Fixed an issue with displaying GamePatch notifications when using GeForce Now on multiple devices simultaneously.
- Removed uninterrupted flashing for some Windows 11 PCs when using custom streaming settings.
What do you think?
Tell us about your streaming session or the games you want to play or how you won the last game even after your team dropped out. To send comments in the app, use this exclamation mark icon and let us know what you think.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.